HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

the lion;307951 said:
banyule got washed out in a couple of games that they wouldve won i believe, but are still nowhere near the strength of a heidelberg or east ivanhoe...
and also, i dont think heidelberg have dropped off their game, i think when you havent lost a game for 2 years, you can have a day when you are not 100% fully focused,
i still think that they are too good for east ivanhoe when it comes to finals time

yeah true

i think if banyule hadnt have goten washed out 3 or 4 times, they would be up there with heidelburg aand east ivanhoe easy

fmr_13;308566 said:
ive heard the complete opposite.
40 off 46 overs in a school game vs. marcellin.
yeh some mad 20/20 bat haha :p

ah yes i believe the aggressive batsman was at his firey best that day
btw whats with all the yellow cards fellas, behave yourselves

hdca under 16s had a very good win today,
mcdowell tonned up off 46 balls, yes hit a few boundaries
and henkel again got a solid 60 odd

anyone know of any dv boys that are coming across to play their final yr of juniors in the hdca next season?

the lion;308730 said:
hdca under 16s had a very good win today,
mcdowell tonned up off 46 balls, yes hit a few boundaries
and henkel again got a solid 60 odd

anyone know of any dv boys that are coming across to play their final yr of juniors in the hdca next season?

yeah yeah charls langavelt, and murray white

the lion;295211 said:
what are our thoughts on the heidelberg district juniors?
who are the stars with bright futures?

liam and josh henkel are guns! and also michael fogarty.:rolleyes:

fmr_13;295402 said:
yeh, his name is kyle grenda . and he plays his cricket for st johns tecoma in the FTGDCA. (ferntree gully)
he is a insane bat, has one of the best eyes. he would be one of the best bats in DVCA, JIKA or HDCA if he played here.
he declined outer east eagles selection as he is pursuing a football career. playing u18 rangers this year as a 16yr old and is a possible draftee.

I'm mates with this bloke, he goes to my school. He is insane at both football and cricket. Late last year in the intermediate state semifinal we needed 139 for victory he hit 106*. He is unbelievable.

HDCA Juniors

hey im cookie. i believe the most important thing in life is having confidence. being confident and believing you can do something is the way to succeed in life. i like to think i am reasonably easy going and can have a good laugh with my mates, but have been told i can be 'too serious' on occasions. i have never enjoyed spending time with over sensitive people who always have to take things to heart and can never laugh. these are the people who make the world a sad and boring place. i love my sport. what would winter be without a good old game of australian rules football. i follow the mighty brisbane lions, which isnt always the best due to the fact they are an interstate side, but the family were fitzroy supporters, so had to stay loyal. i cant stand collingwood supporters, and just to let you know, your team isnt actually that good. but the thing i love most in life, whether it be outdoor, indoor, on the beach or in the driveway is definitely a game of cricket. i guarantee i will play for the australian beach cricket XI in just a few years time, as a dangerous medium pacer that can bowl lethal inswing. if you want to get to know me or want to have a chat, give us an add on lil.cookie.17@hotmail.com ....

what a fkn soft cock
kid should go kill himself after he sucks dan kellys dick for the 1000th time

gay ****s

Mousey;309115 said:
I'm mates with this bloke, he goes to my school. He is insane at both football and cricket. Late last year in the intermediate state semifinal we needed 139 for victory he hit 106*. He is unbelievable.

Agreed. I also go to Melbourne High, and played in the game where he that 106, which was off about 45 balls. A natural.

Cookie and dan kelly suck each other off all the time...... The fags should go hang themselves...... The world would be a better place without arrogant losers like them with no lives..... just die

i like asain boys;309623 said:
i think daniel cookson dan kelly justin powick and leigh weeeks are the most overated players in the world of sport.
333 i love you.
and agree with u completly.
wow, leigh weeks makes runs against some of the worst and we all praise him like hes god.
hes a hack!

sorry if any of this information is incorrect...
but hasnt kelly taken the most wickets in 17 green as a 15 yr old, and isnt he playing hatch for one of the strongest sides in it, preston?

hasnt powick made the most runs in 15 gold and is a former falcons player and is also playing preston hatch this year?

hasnt cookson made the falcons team as a bottom aged player, and is in the top 5 run scorers in 15 gold and 3rd grade seniors?

and hasnt weeks played rep cricket every single year, including falcons and preston hatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back