HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

GR8*1;310732 said:
Yeah I no
Thats why i asked you wasnt sure at all whether you hit it just when up coz everyone did.

Btw at the end you werent having a go at Carl were you? Seeing he made 49 were u just asking or did you no?

na i didnt have a clue

he batted really well and i thought he had made his fifty

fmr_13;310786 said:
yehh next monday. so that will be a bit of fun :)
bowling good , good to hear.
we need you in the 1sts mate, we were struggling to take 10 near the end of the year.

Good luck with it. Looks like you have a top side in this year. Yeah, I'm back and raring to go for the mighty MHS 1st XI on the 28th man.

GR8*1;310776 said:
Yeah your Right Joel
You Bowled well today
5over for not many and pretty quick
What was the view for the runout from the field?

Man, it was in no way, shape or form anywhere near being out, a pure disgrace it was. Btw, thanks man, the ball felt like it was coming out well for the first time in a while when i bowled.

the_socialite;310794 said:
Man, it was in no way, shape or form anywhere near being out, a pure disgrace it was. Btw, thanks man, the ball felt like it was coming out well for the first time in a while when i bowled.

yeah well it was funny because every one laughed at your action for your first ball including the batsmen mitch

then you bowled about 3 really quick ones and he pooed himself

he wasnt laughing much more after that

swifty_147;310806 said:
yeah well it was funny because every one laughed at your action for your first ball including the batsmen mitch

then you bowled about 3 really quick ones and he pooed himself

he wasnt laughing much more after that

yeah, i noticed the laughter, oh well, is part of the package, I'm an all round entertainer :D

nungi;310810 said:
stop ur complaining. liam henkel is the best player nd use all underate him. go heidelberg!:D

mate,
im liam henkel was the best player he'd be playing north east.
good bloke i like the kid, but you talk jargs mate.

the_socialite;310809 said:
yeah, i noticed the laughter, oh well, is part of the package, I'm an all round entertainer :D

everytime you bowl joel i laugh.
i copped it last year from danny and shit in the 1's because they though i ran in like i had a carrot in my ass.

fmr_13;310818 said:
everytime you bowl joel i laugh.
i copped it last year from danny and shit in the 1's because they though i ran in like i had a carrot in my ass.

Yeah, I know, I'm like a frog in a blender when i bowl. And yes, you do run in like you have a carrot up your arse, lol.

i would think perry,
but he gets out like 10 year olds and shit haha :p
and doesnt bowl when the pressure is on.
remember in adelaide ?

fmr_13;310832 said:
i would think perry,
but he gets out like 10 year olds and shit haha :p
and doesnt bowl when the pressure is on.
remember in adelaide ?

The 10 year old incident was pure liquid hilarity :). And I was injured when we went to Adelaide so I didn't go...:(...lol, we're totally hijacking this thread. unicorn pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back