HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

plan_b;325225 said:
alright i must admit i was a bit bias in my approach to my side but i dont see your sides doing any better than mine, sachin - average dno why people rate him so highly

bias?, mate yu had half the edinborugh team in and sachin is an ok bowler never rated his batting but he does make a few runs more than any1 can say about yu mike

big kahuna;325145 said:
the burra did pretty well seeing that they only had ten players and only 7 players for the first five overs. with only seven players the burra openers did a pretty good job with rudd and demiris beating the bat numerous times and keeping the run rate low. gardener is easily the quickest and caught heildelberg by surprise. Seneerwa (hatch player) was beaten by a kid who bowls absolute pies from greenzy by about 20 times and he plays hatch get real!! and with heidelberg bowling out banyle, did powick try to bribe to umpires again, or maybe the batsmen were laughing so hard at macleods 'bird flapping' action that they couldn't concentrate on the ball.

look
seneerwa isn't a batsmen, he is a bowler, he wasn't picked in the hatch side for his batting skills
I don't know what you mean by powick bribing the umpires again, i reckon your still upset by a "bad" decision than you got against heidelberg
and i will bet that macleod is a better bowler than you

Stop hiding behind the computer screen and name yourself
id like to see your stats this year

have you made more runs than powick this year?
have you taken more wickets than macleod?

i highly doubt it

swifty_147;325228 said:
look
we all know your a complete dickhead and your to afraid to name yourself
seneerwa isn't a batsmen, he is a bowler, he wasn't picked in the hatch side for his batting skills
I don't know what you mean by powick bribing the umpires again, i reckon your still upset by a "bad" decision than you got against heidelberg
and i will bet that macleod is a better bowler than you

Stop hiding behind the computer screen and name yourself
id like to see your stats this year

have you made more runs than powick this year?
have you taken more wickets than macleod?

i highly doubt it

yur gonnna get yu head knocked in big kahuna, y do yu go around giving s*** to others when you can even handle is being dished back and if your going on perfomance justin would smash yu!!!!!!!!, i take back how i said no1 is the hdca is a freak he is he actually is

big kahuna;325145 said:
the burra did pretty well seeing that they only had ten players and only 7 players for the first five overs. with only seven players the burra openers did a pretty good job with rudd and demiris beating the bat numerous times and keeping the run rate low. gardener is easily the quickest and caught heildelberg by surprise. Seneerwa (hatch player) was beaten by a kid who bowls absolute pies from greenzy by about 20 times and he plays hatch get real!! and with heidelberg bowling out banyle, did powick try to bribe to umpires again, or maybe the batsmen were laughing so hard at macleods 'bird flapping' action that they couldn't concentrate on the ball.

ok clearly ur from greensborough, and whether ur rudd, norman, or demiris it doesnt really matter...
the fact is, u guys are a bunch of average cricketers that are going to finish 4th on the ladder and get knocked out in the first semi against east ivanhoe
east ivanhoe, heidelberg, and west ivanhoe when playing at their best are all far better than ur rubbish 15s side
sure, u beat heidelberg... but maybe if their keeper didnt bowl first change, and maybe if their opening bowler didnt keep... and maaaaybe if their batting lineup was the same, they wouldve flogged u

stop giving sh*t to other teams when ur team isnt even that good, i hope rosanna roll u this week and make u look like the duds that u are

the lion;323093 said:
its sean thompson,

i know who he is,

and clearly he has absolutely no idea who i am....
im not daniel cookson mate, ur actually far from who i really am

and how does he make them look like warnie? .. if hes scored 40 retired and 25 retired both times against rosanna?

lol shut up cookson

swifty_147;325251 said:
na i dont think so gleen
i think he thinks that he is a freak

but he isn't

yu can just call me kamay yu tool, nah i looked his figures and all that up thenn seems to b nothing speical

murray,
if you play well you get promoted, simple
stevie A and shadders really promote the juniors
and you would cop a lot of bouncers if you changed clubs, so just play sub district or something like that maybe?

idontcarewhatitsayshere;325254 said:
murray,
and you would cop a lot of bouncers if you changed clubs, so just play sub district or something like that maybe?

murray white!!!, yu gotta tell me more about him i have faced him a couple of times with absoultley no fus, but is he goood he made bottom age dowling which is ok??

can swing it both ways
gets very fired up when bowling, which can be good and bad
if someone drops a catch they get death stares sometimes,
slogs in the nets, in games he is the opposite

idontcarewhatitsayshere;325259 said:
how many did ya make on friday kamay?

ohh yu know just a dazzling 13 caught behind of the bowling of the dasher will keating felt ok mind yu couple of boundries just started 2 find the middle

idontcarewhatitsayshere;325254 said:
murray,
i don't care wich grade im playing in
and honestley one of the main reasons i wanna move is so im in a club where my dad cant pull strings

idontcarewhatitsayshere;325263 said:
we would have liked to attack after you went out, just didnt have the numbers really
jmac batted bloody well

mate he was smashing em everywhere how come yu boys only had nine players

Custard_Pie;325266 said:
i don't care wich grade im playing in
and honestley one of the main reasons i wanna move is so im in a club where my dad cant pull strings

join the might of bellfield
3rd grade premiers 08/09

Big Kahuna you're an idiot.
Seenerwa didn't make hatch it was Thompson.

So get your facts right mate, and yeah seneerewa isnt much of a batsman but ur dud side didnt even get him out.

big kahuna;325145 said:

Your openers did well becoz we gave 2 kids ago in the top Order.
Neither Can Bat. So Wow you must be good if the Openers Can The Bat of Liam Hooper, and Jonathon Cross.

Wow you guys are absolute Freaks :O :O.
If your Demeris betta watch your head next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back