HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

jmac, before you come out and make dumb comments like that..
maybe you should actually watch the ball when you bat.
you should stop wasting talent and start batting like the gun you are.
and no matter who you play for next year jmac, bergs will win

the lion;329057 said:
lets worry about this season first before we start making outrageous claims like that
u are the guys that have been sayin next season we'll have the ultimate side with dan kelly justin powick and dan cookson

ari gold;329071 said:
jmac, before you come out and make dumb comments like that..
maybe you should actually watch the ball when you bat.
you should stop wasting talent and start batting like the gun you are.
and no matter who you play for next year jmac, bergs will win
don't worry next time i play heidelberg i'll make sure i'll score a 50 and blow ure so called ultimate team away

idontcarewhatitsayshere;329148 said:
Michael Hannan, jack viola, james Maclean, Josh Henkel
Josh Henkel!
Have played along side him before in juniors
The kid can play, took 6/43 and made 40* odd in a grand final in the 14 1's.

idontcarewhatitsayshere;329148 said:
Michael Hannan, jack viola, james Maclean, Josh Henkel

r they all top age u17's?
what about the best 16's? I know of Matt Jackson and James Love but when lovey was at my club he was quick (in u14's) but he wasn't that good????

Jmac is under 16
the others are top age
throw in lovey and micky McDowell, sachin anand, michael Fogarty, Liam henkel is probably the best though, he is u/15 playing 17s though

idontcarewhatitsayshere;329163 said:
jmac is under 16
the others are top age
throw in lovey and micky mcdowell, sachin anand, michael fogarty, liam henkel is probably the best though, he is u/15 playing 17s though

but there r no players in the hdca that r that goood!!!! ie make vics

Lolllllll the best players of the hdca r seb nicolosci, daniel cookson, justin powick michael hannan james mclean, josh henkel and i still staned by will gairns being a awseum bat jack viola is the best player in the hdca without a doubt

idontcarewhatitsayshere;329163 said:
Jmac is under 16
the others are top age
throw in lovey and micky McDowell, sachin anand, michael Fogarty, Liam henkel is probably the best though, he is u/15 playing 17s though

i am presuming idontcarewhat ect.... is fogarty cause lets face it fogarty wouldnt be in the best, shaun brentnall is good

nope just seen him play his best in seniors, forgot about bretnell
Gairns is good, captain of wesley firsts
but i reckon hannan is better than viola, he is so succesful in hdca because nobody likes the ball coming into them from 2 foot outside off at a decent pace

Well Im not saying hes The Best and i havent seen many 17s though ill throw him up

Madawa Mapa From Rosanna. Cant Pick a single flaw in his batting. Agaisnt Pace agaisnt spin hes perfectly comfortable.

The only negative thing about his batting would have to be that he gets dug down sometimes. Eg Him Scoring 5 off 20 Overs, though going 2 make 30 odd within the next 7-8 overs.

Well hes my pick anyway

walshy93;329366 said:
Jackson overrated. Especially on carpet.

walshy, until u have captained a dowling team & gotten good batsmen out which jackson has done, id keep ur comments to urself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back