HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

heidelberg first grade r an absolute freak side its a shame that there future isn't lookin 2 good if biscuit dan and mitch hand r gonna play in the next few years after half the team's gonna retire in the next 5 years

freak_show;334375 said:
heidelberg first grade r an absolute freak side its a shame that there future isn't lookin 2 good if biscuit dan and mitch hand r gonna play in the next few years after half the team's gonna retire in the next 5 years

yeah, well batted today jmac

freak_show;334529 said:
yeah thanks did
u play on the weekend and if u did what grade did u play i wonder

It doesn't matter what grade he is playing
you went our for a duck against a very good team
btw who was the slogger at the end?

swifty_147;334542 said:
It doesn't matter what grade he is playing
you went our for a duck against a very good team
btw who was the slogger at the end?
brett mcdonald he's from bellfield huge slogger but heidelberg 1s r the best in the comp by a mile but in the next 5 years the era will be finished and our young
side will be the next dominant team lead by aiden who's only 20 and he's captain coach at west

freak_show;334575 said:
brett mcdonald he's from bellfield huge slogger but heidelberg 1s r the best in the comp by a mile but in the next 5 years the era will be finished and our young
side will be the next dominant team lead by aiden who's only 20 and he's captain coach at west

aiden young = average bat

See this is exactly what i was talking about.
You Heidelbergers cant even complement a player like young.
You cant just say hes a good bat, Oh yeah well i dunno how hed go in a higher level of cricket.
We could say that about anyone you guys build up from heidelberg.

Aiden is 1 of the best bats in the comp and for his age is a freak he made the u/21s vic metro rep side and if u think that's not high level of cricket than u guys r just f***** in the brain

GR8*1;334764 said:
See this is exactly what i was talking about.
You Heidelbergers cant even complement a player like young.
You cant just say hes a good bat, Oh yeah well i dunno how hed go in a higher level of cricket.
We could say that about anyone you guys build up from heidelberg.

im sorry shag, but you couldn't.
steve cashen, 20 year of district 1st's, including 15 years captian-coach of footsgray. i reckon you could say he qualifies.

aiden young = good bat, bad captain.

also, you can bag the bergers all you want, but all of the rosanna reptiles club will be out watching rhett walker single handedly destroy the banyule boobcats in the granny over the next couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back