Ideas for new games??

SouthSwans

Ideas for new games??

Post up your thoughts, we'll see what we can get going with the current limited usage we have throughout the site.

Re: Ideas for new games??

Yeah, something like that. Maybe try that ICC game, that was good fun playing in the County Championship. Any game would be good right now.

the fantasy league was what got me onto this site, i'd definitely be up for any new game

Guru™;218239 said:
Maybe a bigcricket XI and play series vs countries?
Alright, that sounds like a good one, I can probably only run it on the same sim as we did for the BCFCL, but at least that's something.

Cool. Get something like that going.

Got a few people interested so far, I'm sure we can get a few more.

Yeah might bring a few of the fantasy fellers out of the woodwork.

Small steps but it could be the beginning of the resurrection of the bigcricket fantasy sports section again, but with emphasis on contributing to other parts of the site as well

Okay so far we have,

SouthSwans
Guru™
Ljp86
pidgeon fan
Jolldo87

how about a game where each person drafts a squad of players to then compete it a series of test and one day matches using the simulator. I'd be happy to run this.

Yeah cool well somethings wrong with my computer running programs in MS Dos-prompt so I guess someone else will have to do it for now

I'm up for your game too @|

what i was thinking was a rather long comp. So each player drafts a squad of 15 which play the other teams twice in tests and twice in One Dayers. This would mean if 6 people participate there would be 10 tests and 10 One dayers per team and then finals. Averages would be current test and one day averages and if for example you pick a player that is retired from ODI's but still playing Tests they can only be in your test side. Something would have to be worked out for players such as Mitchell Johnson who at one stage could have had an average of 99 with the bat.

If anyone has anything to add/suggest let me know.

Awesome weapo, that makes six.

Sounds like an okay idea. I'd still like to see a BigCricket team participate in a tournament or series of some sort, I believe we need something like that. We could even run two different fantasy games.

So far for the drafting game we have:
Guru
SouthSwans
Jolldo*

*I won't play and just run it if we get enough numbers

Ljp86;218898 said:
Awesome weapo, that makes six.

Sounds like an okay idea. I'd still like to see a BigCricket team participate in a tournament or series of some sort, I believe we need something like that. We could even run two different fantasy games.

I reckon maybe run this one, the bigcricket game and bring in the drafting game as a secondary thing for guys that are also interested in that.

11 people on a side, playing international series. could be good.

Then as more people notice we have some sort of fantasy comp going, more people might jump on board and join up and start this thing going again.

i like both ideas though

Guru™;218973 said:
I reckon maybe run this one, the bigcricket game and bring in the drafting game as a secondary thing for guys that are also interested in that.

11 people on a side, playing international series. could be good.

Then as more people notice we have some sort of fantasy comp going, more people might jump on board and join up and start this thing going again.

i like both ideas though

are there anyway that we can promote these comps? i know we can't just go onto other sites and create threads advertising but what can we do?

Back