Ideas for new games??

Re: Ideas for new games??

Jolldo87;218976 said:
are there anyway that we can promote these comps? i know we can't just go onto other sites and create threads advertising but what can we do?

We can promote BigCricket on any of the "BIG" affiliated sites. You could also advertise BigCricket to your friends via word of mouth or you could recruit people who you think would be willing to play in another fantasy competition.

If we were serious about creating a new fantasy comp a few of the fantasy players on bigfooty would jump across no doubt

carn tigez;219212 said:
I'll join

good to see you come over from bigfooty @|

hope to see you posting not just on this section of the site but over the whole site @|

SouthSwans
Guru™
Ljp86
pidgeon fan
Jolldo87
Weapons05/06
carn tigez

need 4 more players......

carn tigez;219228 said:
4 more only makes 1 team :confused:

to start off with we are playing the BigCricket XI against the World XI

then we plan to have a drafting game that results in a simulated game based on real life averages.

After this hopefully there will be enough interest to create to have a full fantasy league with 4 or more teams full of posting players.

Jolldo87;219229 said:
to start off with we are playing the BigCricket XI against the World XI

then we plan to have a drafting game that results in a simulated game based on real life averages.

After this hopefully there will be enough interest to create to have a full fantasy league with 4 or more teams full of posting players.

Drafting game? as in a fantasy cricket sort of game? :confused:

carn tigez;219239 said:
Drafting game? as in a fantasy cricket sort of game? :confused:

basically a draft then the teams play each other using the simulator

all the details are in this thread, have a read of the previous pages @|

Jolldo87;219241 said:
basically a draft then the teams play each other using the simulator

all the details are in this thread, have a read of the previous pages @|

ok i see, so it would be a draft of international players? and when will that comp start?

A•|dan;219247 said:
Thanks, I will try as hard as I can. @|

great @|

SouthSwans
Guru™
Ljp86
pidgeon fan
Jolldo87
Weapons05/06
carn tigez
A•|dan

3 more needed......

solid stuff.

SO basicly like the bigfooty fantasy cricket comp we will be the bigcricket destroyers or some crap and play international series against some international sides. Hopefully more people will see the game taking shape and will want to join and post on here (over the whole site)

small steps...

Great work guys, only a few more people needed and we have a team.

Guru™;219252 said:
solid stuff.

SO basicly like the bigfooty fantasy cricket comp we will be the bigcricket destroyers or some crap and play international series against some international sides. Hopefully more people will see the game taking shape and will want to join and post on here (over the whole site)

small steps...

the bigcricket weapons........sounds good.........hehehehe

Back