I'm relinquishing the Nuggets' captaincy

SouthSwans

I'm relinquishing the Nuggets' captaincy

Sorry guys, but I can't be around as much as I would like anymore, I'm working and at uni so I'm be battling to get 15 mins on here a day. With mod duties as well it's really becoming a struggle to maintain duties here as well as stuff on the Swans board on BigFooty.

I'll still be around here as much as possible but I don't think it's responsible for me to continue as skipper as I'd be letting down the growth of both the site and the BCFCL.

Ljp, Weapo, Cam, Kram, ONB, does someone want to put their hand up?

Apologies again,

SS :(

Re: I'm relinquishing the Nuggets' captaincy

We've noticed that you've hardly been on lately and yes I think it's the right call to stand down.

I'd hand over to LJP.

If no-one else wants to, I'll take over.

Sorry to see you step down South, you will go down as the inaugural leader of the Nairobi Nuggets and one of the pioneers of the club. Perhaps some day you will return to the leadership of the club in some way. @|

Ah, best of luck for the future captain of the Nuggets, you'll need it when you'll face the Kingston team especially with me in their side! :D

Kshitiz;268001 said:
Ah, best of luck for the future captain of the Nuggets, you'll need it when you'll face the Kingston team especially with me in their side! :D

We just beat you by 84 runs. ;)

LJP must lead but I'm concerned about the lack of his previous avatar.

Ljp86;267958 said:
If no-one else wants to, I'll take over.

Sorry to see you step down South, you will go down as the inaugural leader of the Nairobi Nuggets and one of the pioneers of the club. Perhaps some day you will return to the leadership of the club in some way. @|

i want to be a leader......you can do all the mumble jumble ill lead on the day..........

weapo out.........:)

I would like to nominate to be a Vice-Captain of the mighty Nuggets if there is nobody else is interested?

Well all I can say is... WE HATE SYD NEY! DA DAdaDAdaDAdaDAAAAAAAAA

And in other news, I'm happy to continue supporting LJP as VC if he wants me to.

Back