India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

As good as 7/354 but still ok. hard to loose a test with a first innings over 350 but all can be achieved if they try. Clarke a big problem. This really could be the end for him. It seems his body is stuffed and will not do it. Hard to know who will lead, i know they favour Haddin but really not a serious option in the long term and the other real options are for the future.

I thought that the aussies played really well today. It was a shame that pup couldn't keep batting through the pain of his back. Really he should just step down as skipper because of his back and hamstring problems and allow somebody like Steve Smith to take over. That way he can just concentrate on getting his body 100% right rather than constantly saying to us that he's fit to play when obviously he's not fit to play.

One of the weakest Indian lineups to tour Australia in decades, still cant understand this cricketing structure, India are so weak and downwright shitty at test cricket yet they're touring AUS for 4 tests? Do we even expect India to draw a test?

One of the weakest Indian lineups to tour Australia in decades, still cant understand this cricketing structure, India are so weak and downwright shitty at test cricket yet they're touring AUS for 4 tests? Do we even expect India to draw a test?
They were not so weak in India when we got white washed. Nothing wrong with the team just how they prepare for the trip here same as we are never ready for the sub-continent. They will fight and we will win.

They were not so weak in India when we got white washed. Nothing wrong with the team just how they prepare for the trip here same as we are never ready for the sub-continent. They will fight and we will win.

Agreed the Indian team that whitewashed the AUssies at home were tigers at home, and the Aus team was in a transition phase!

I doubt we will see any fight from those amateurs!

That's exactly the kind of comment that results in a massive turnaround for said team so I'd be careful. :p

I actually think this is a pretty good Indian line-up. They bowled pretty disciplined so far. Ishant Sharma looked good and both Aaron and Shami have pace about them which will help them in Australia. It's too early to tell about Karn Sharma but nice to see India trying someone else for a change.

In the batting they are obviously missing Dhoni but he's not as strong in the whites and Rohit Sharma might be found out in Australian conditions. Other than that I think this is a better Indian side than the last one that toured Australia!

Well I'll never, it's raining in Adelaide, in summer!

Clarke looks to be in pain but still getting through it and going ok, Smith looking good on 98*. Hopefully both can get through to their triple figures.

Hmm sounds like that will be it for play for the 2nd day with the light and weather, anyway it's been a good one for Australia.

Maybe not, they are back out there. I wonder whether declaring has crossed Clarke's mine, probably want a few more runs than 478.

I have listened to the play on radio. Not seen one ball live on tv. Until just now, I hadn't even seen anything on the news. All I can say is that I could not believe the condition of the pitch. No wonder 3 blokes, including a cripple, have scored tons on it. They have dropped in a piece of the Stuart hwy.

That's exactly the kind of comment that results in a massive turnaround for said team so I'd be careful. :p

I actually think this is a pretty good Indian line-up. They bowled pretty disciplined so far. Ishant Sharma looked good and both Aaron and Shami have pace about them which will help them in Australia. It's too early to tell about Karn Sharma but nice to see India trying someone else for a change.

In the batting they are obviously missing Dhoni but he's not as strong in the whites and Rohit Sharma might be found out in Australian conditions. Other than that I think this is a better Indian side than the last one that toured Australia!

Its Indians they aint got a backbone to start with.

Aaron if fast but from what I've seen from Shami against England his average speed is 135k, which I consider medium, in fact sustained speeds 150k and above should be considered fast in my book.

Dhoni did exceptional against the English with him back for the second test the Indian outfit will look a bit stronger but not strong enought to cause the Aussies any problems!

I have listened to the play on radio. Not seen one ball live on tv. Until just now, I hadn't even seen anything on the news. All I can say is that I could not believe the condition of the pitch. No wonder 3 blokes, including a cripple, have scored tons on it. They have dropped in a piece of the Stuart hwy.

Also against a weak bowling lineup, possibly the weakest in the world!

India's bowling has been average so far. Ishant Sharma is leading the attack which says something as he is a massive dud. Shami and Aaron are still pretty new on the scene so still have a lot to learn but so far they haven't bowled well, too short and too much width. Karn Sharma is in his debut game so it's tough to really comment on him at all, other than he's been brought into the team on a flat deck against some of the in-form players in the world at the moment. It's not really the type of game you'd want to debut in.

I reckon Australia will go hard for an hour or so tomorrow before declaring (or perhaps being bowled out) and then having a crack at India with the ball.

Back