India In Australia & One-day Tri Series (aus, Eng, Ind) 14/15

Flat deck, game has draw written all over it. If Smith could catch there's a good chance we'd be batting already though. Both sides will rue the dropped catches in the first innings if there's not a result in this game.

Hopefully something starts to happen with this wicket today to at least make things a bit interesting, need to make an early breakthrough and try and get into India's long tail.

Wickets are getting way too flat in this country..

WACA has the best pitch in the country but we go left out :rolleyes:

I don't mind having some flat pitches but not just about every game like it is these days. Adelaide and Melbourne is enough don't wont Sydney as well very easy as well to bat on in a series.

They reckon it's 45 runs per wicket this series :eek:

India 7 for 426, come on finish this off we want a game.

That's a ridiculous decision from the 3rd umpire, absolutely no way you could tell from that vision either way.

Rogers has looked good this arvo, Warner gone with a lead of 139 I wonder what target they will look at setting India, I guess something around 300.

So 1 whole day to knock India over with them requiring 349 for victory, hopefully the weather holds up and doesn't interfere with the game at least not too much.

Watson back to his true form.
WOW, three weeks away on holidays with the kids and the cricket world has changed. Smith has taken over and put the foot down in a big way. I imagine the selectors and CA will let Clarke have the job back if he gets fit but this only strengthens the team. I see Smith at three by the first test in the West Indies as Watson failed to score anything significant on a slab of concrete.

He's been doing that to EVERY touring captain since I've been watching cricket from about 1990. I'm sure he is right most of the time but he just goes on and on and on about stuff. The bloke is a tool.
Be sure he has only held back on one Captain since he started commentating in 1977 and that was Clive Lloyd. But then the Big Cat was an amazing sight.

That was out for mine, nothing clearly behind the line when the bails were broken, unbelievably close though.

Travelling all around the world taking photos at cricket matches, now that would be some job to have.

Game really looking like a draw at the moment with India only 1 down at lunch.

**** me that was plumb. All I can think of was that he though he got edge on in.

The be fair Kettleborough has been very good otherwise.

**** me that was plumb. All I can think of was that he though he got edge on in.

The be fair Kettleborough has been very good otherwise.
Fair is fair and Australia has really lost their way in this series with dropped catches. This should have been over had we held them in the first innings but the thing that has stood out to me this series is that the Umpires cannot make an LBW decision anymore. No DRS has equated to scared Umpires that have turned down six plumb decisions i can think of this series. I don't mean toughies i mean plumb. Time the Indians were told no DRS no tour.

Back