India & Sri Lanka In West Indies

troll3y

All of a sudden, the series looks very even with a Dhoni-less India returning to the scintillating form shown in the Champions Trophy. There are several ways this series can end with the current points table standing as it is. I can totally seeing all three teams ending up with two wins and two losses and the West Indies missing out on NRR.

Code:
Team        M  W  L  T  N/R Pts Net RR
West Indies 3  2  1  0  0  9  -0.208
Sri Lanka   2  1  1  0  0  5  1.051
India       3  1  2  0  0  5  -0.524

You seem to be able to get just about everything on Foxtel or Free FTA here except for the IPL funnily enough, not that I care about that though.. With all the AFL games on live with no ads now I really do spend waay too much time watching sport these days.

You seem to be able to get just about everything on Foxtel or Free FTA here except for the IPL funnily enough, not that I care about that though.. With all the AFL games on live with no ads now I really do spend waay too much time watching sport these days.

Sky is pretty good too. We get most of the big series's like the Ashes etc. And strangely enough..Sky had the rights to the IPL this time and Foxtell didn't. I guess Kiwis like T20 more than the average Aussie...sad lol.

Looks like the Windies are out unless Sri Lanka can beat India in the last non-playoff match... :(

On a positive note for the Windies, Kemar Roach is bowling well. I think he's one of the best fast bowlers in the world at the moment.

well, strike me down! That was a heart-stopper! Dhoni proves to be Sri Lanka's killer of dreams once again, going one better than Michael Rippon and going 6 4 6 to with with a solitary wicket to spare. Sri Lanka were cruelly denied yet another trophy.

That was a very even triangular series and therefore (I would argue) a very successful one, with everyone on equal wins and losses. I hope to see more trilateral series like this every now and then.

Dhoni again. As much as I don't like saying it, he must be one of the greatest finishers ever. He almost always seems to get them over the line.

Back