India's Future

India's Future

Our selection process is pretty messed up. But how do you manage selection for a country with so many thousands of people playing cricket.

India's Future

its easy to pick the team what they should do is pick people on there current performance and form. Give them the opportunity to show what they have got, why did they get rid of sadgopen Ramesh and ss das so quickly with out giving them a chance what about debashish mohanty. I'm not saying pick them now but if you blood someone new give them the chance not just one game and if they don't perform drop them. Look at dheraj jadhav in domestic cricket and he don't even get an opportunity surely he was a better choice then wasim jaffer? Then team build after picking the squad at this moment in time we are not playing as a team no one is backing dravid up

India's Future

The sad thing is that there aren't many world-class spinners coming up in the domestic circuit. In the past, we had nothing but spinners, but I guess we're switching to pace as our main weapon like most of the other teams.

India's Future

That's because the modern-day batsmen are attacking spinners instead of staying back and getting befuddled by them. As an unknown (by me, at least) wise man once said--attack is the best form of defense.

India's Future

Ramesh Powar making a comeback!
laugh.gif

India's Future

Lol, yeah i don't think he'll even play. IT would be good, though. TO go in with a two-pronged spin attack. He could make a useful supersub.

Back