I've found a new niche!

SouthSwans

I've found a new niche!

Playing with two mates today with a swing king and a technique bat, I was finding it quite hard as usual to middle the thing with my regular defensive style. After getting out for about the sixth time for not many (would've scored about 10 all-up in those six innings), my mate Footie goes "give it a f***ing whack Flanas you pussy", to my surprise the next time I batted I started spanking the two bowlers around the backyard, which is a big tennis court with hedges so it comes off the pitch like the GABBA. Hammered a good fifteen balls in a row into the hedges before copping a leg cutter and being bowled around the legs. Still cant play square, but the straight shots were coming off well today.

Aggressiveness is the key to BYC!

Re: I've found a new niche!

Sorry, is that one of those really skinny practice bats that you are talking about? How wide is it and are they easy to find? Sounds like fun and a good way to sharpen your reflexes.

yeah its probably 3 inches wide, big meat though, it's a kookaburra one. get them from the greg chappell cricket shops

SouthSwans;212228 said:
yeah its probably 3 inches wide, big meat though, it's a kookaburra one. get them from the greg chappell cricket shops

yeh or make one like i did...

i find it hard to play aggressive as i have a skinny back yard...but when i play DWC(drive way cricket) i am all out attack....

Back