Jack Sing Medal Winner

a for effort

Jack Sing Medal Winner

Tips?

Seems to be a three-way race between Hauenstein, Bambury and Talarico, with a few smokeys. For me it's Bambury.

Re: Jack Sing Medal Winner

a for effort;337290 said:
Tips?

Seems to be a three-way race between Hauenstein, Bambury and Talarico, with a few smokeys. For me it's Bambury.

Hornet. I hope, cuz i just put all my cash on the old shagger!!
But will be a tight one. Im tipping a tie.

after playing a one dayer against west just after xmas, hornet dismissed tala for under 10 as in the same game the hornet got 100 not out. after gettin tala he ran in front of him and said "catch me now" referring to the jack sing medal:eek:

Second XI At Best;337926 said:
Depends...is it best and fairest?
Doesnt really matter anyway...isnt it voted for by the UMPIRES?? Haha
hahah wayne robbins would give u votes from wat i hear... he seems like a decent bloke.. doesnt mind a beer or 10.. especially when pissed blokes are doin all the shouting

a for effort;338204 said:
Next Wednesday

will they do what they did with the gfl and gdfl votecounts and have a live blog on the addy website. thats like the only good thing theyve ever done

ants14;338211 said:
will they do what they did with the gfl and gdfl votecounts and have a live blog on the addy website. thats like the only good thing theyve ever done

Your question is essentially "Will the Geelong Advertiser go out of their way to provide information that hasn't been lifted straight from MyCricket"

Do you really not know the answer?

a for effort;338214 said:
Your question is essentially "Will the Geelong Advertiser go out of their way to provide information that hasn't been lifted straight from MyCricket"

Do you really not know the answer?

i guess that means i'll have to wait til someone comes on to big cricket and tells me

now that jammo from highton doesnt go anymore, who gets the punch in the mouth each year, or who is most likely to ?

ants14;338239 said:
pfft, only players in with a show would i'd say. you'd know more than i would

I'm going but i won't be taking my laptop. Fair chance gca_ipl will be!!!

Back