Jack Sing Medal Winner

Re: Jack Sing Medal Winner

Look here;341326 said:
Who were the un-normal people, Ants?

duno, i was fair hammered when i wrote that lol. I was last one in there apart from the capri people who were cleaning up, so i daresay i was referring to them. I too was disappointed they didn't do votes out loud or in the book, I wanted to compare them to the ones I gave him in my match reviews.

Renny24;341299 said:
Well i think the GCA is finally back on track with this event. A fantastic roll up by the clubs and the winners duly appreciated. The two years i won my awards i reckon there were about 50 people in the room combined! So well done to all the award winners; especially Babies Arm and SwingKing; great results. I also won with my two bets, so happy days there. Another couple of key points from the night.:
-Ants, great to see you get there, i think i speak on behalf of the rest of the forum that we were concerned that you were going to miss out on the frivolity.
-Grant Dew did quite a good job hosting.
-There are some ridiculous results in lower grades. What about the bloke in GCA Sixths averaging 108 with the bat and coming 2nd?!
-Couple of blues i think with results. I know that many blokes around our club are definite that one of our blokes won the 4ths bowling average yet did not appear in the top 10.
-Disappointing that not only did they not read out the votes tally for the medals on the night but they did not appear in the stats book.
-And finally, Guild-St Marys; are the rudest and most disrespectful club in the comp. Their display of loutism and disgraceful behaviour whilst Kevin O'Dowd read out Jan Nowicki's induction into Life Membership was nothing short of abhorrent. Word gets around boys of not only the behaviour but what was said also. I was five tables away and heard every word. Enjoy Div 3 for many years to come.

what can you expect from guild??????????

Renny24;341299 said:
Well i think the GCA is finally back on track with this event. A fantastic roll up by the clubs and the winners duly appreciated. The two years i won my awards i reckon there were about 50 people in the room combined! So well done to all the award winners; especially Babies Arm and SwingKing; great results. I also won with my two bets, so happy days there. Another couple of key points from the night.:
-Ants, great to see you get there, i think i speak on behalf of the rest of the forum that we were concerned that you were going to miss out on the frivolity.
-Grant Dew did quite a good job hosting.
-There are some ridiculous results in lower grades. What about the bloke in GCA Sixths averaging 108 with the bat and coming 2nd?!
-Couple of blues i think with results. I know that many blokes around our club are definite that one of our blokes won the 4ths bowling average yet did not appear in the top 10.
-Disappointing that not only did they not read out the votes tally for the medals on the night but they did not appear in the stats book.
-And finally, Guild-St Marys; are the rudest and most disrespectful club in the comp. Their display of loutism and disgraceful behaviour whilst Kevin O'Dowd read out Jan Nowicki's induction into Life Membership was nothing short of abhorrent. Word gets around boys of not only the behaviour but what was said also. I was five tables away and heard every word. Enjoy Div 3 for many years to come.
yes well done ants on attending the gca presentation :p..

also early tip for wateva comp st albans are in next year... millsy to clean up in all awards for the comp... big big pick up by st albans.. the bloke can definatly bowl

ok, WHAT THE F is going on here, who won the bloody award, tala or hornet. vbookie pays out hornet, the forum said hornet, the crappertizer and a few others said tala. does anyone know the truth ?? i need an answer:mad:

crktluva;341878 said:
ok, WHAT THE F is going on here, who won the bloody award, tala or hornet. vbookie pays out hornet, the forum said hornet, the crappertizer and a few others said tala. does anyone know the truth ?? i need an answer

Hornet won the Jack Sing Medal (umpires' votes), Talarico won the champion player award (points for runs, assisted & unassisted wickets, catches, stumpings - the old Thomas Jewellers award).

Back