Keep On Carrying On.

I remember watching this show when i was little but not actually getting the jokes in it.

It's probably something to do with me personally though. I don't find many things funny.

The dialogue is a little rude for children so I can understand you not engaging with any jokes or inuendo.
It's funny i still don't find a lot of that sort of thing funny. I'm not a kid either. I'm always edging closer to 50 years old. (i'm about 5 years and 9 months from that milestone)

Some of us chuckle at rude expressions, or toilet humor as some call it, others dont. Why dont you post something Carry On.

Well I am quite a bit older than you. Oh to be your age again.

Last edited:
Some of us chuckle at rude expressions, or toilet humor as some call it, others dont. Why dont you post something Carry On.

Well I am quite a bit older than you. Oh to be your age again.
I watched Carry On At Your Convenience at the weekend, seen it so many times now 😆

Really. What was happening?

Makes a fairly ugly woman Jessica. Second only to Sid James when they do the cross dressing thing on a Carry On.:eek:
speaking of that:
In which Carry On did Sid dress up as a woman. There was only the one film I think.
He dressed up as a female fortune teller in Convenience, and I think he dressed up as a female in Dick?

When I tried to PM you earlier today it kept saying I couldn't 😲

Back