KFC 20/20 Final @ the WACA

Re: KFC 20/20 Final @ the WACCA

Wouldn't have won the third, without cheating.
If that sits fine with you, that's fine by me ! :D

Re: KFC 20/20 Final @ the WACCA

Tivers;229428 said:
Wouldn't have won the third, without cheating.
If that sits fine with you, that's fine by me ! :D

Incorrect, we wouldn't have won it if you had have made more runs than us.

We didn't cheat, we won it fair and square.

Re: KFC 20/20 Final @ the WACA

Tivers;229477 said:
Backyard rules for Twenty20 ? One bounce one hand ??? ;)

Sorry, are you claiming someone claimed a catch that bounced?

Got any evidence to back up this claim?

Yeah, I saw it clearly from 8 rows back, after 20 or so full strength beers !!! :D
And then had a to do with David "What a Tosser" Hussey over it.
To get away with it fine, but to gloat about it (the cheating), in front of your home state crowd...........lost all credability with me.
One thing to stick your hand up and say hey, we got away with it, but we're keeping the trophy. Another totally to carry on openly in front of us with not a hint of humility.
If there wasbn't such a line at the bar, he would have worn my beer !!! :D

I notice we don't play the cheats, I mean Vics, here this season. Probably a good thing, would be a riot otherwise.

Tivers;229487 said:
Yeah, I saw it clearly from 8 rows back, after 20 or so full strength beers !!! :D
And then had a to do with David "What a Tosser" Hussey over it.
To get away with it fine, but to gloat about it (the cheating), in front of your home state crowd...........lost all credability with me.
One thing to stick your hand up and say hey, we got away with it, but we're keeping the trophy. Another totally to carry on openly in front of us with not a hint of humility.
If there wasbn't such a line at the bar, he would have worn my beer !!! :D

I notice we don't play the cheats, I mean Vics, here this season. Probably a good thing, would be a riot otherwise.

As i thought, absolutely no proof of anything.

There is a reason why there is no youtube footage of this "cheating".

If i see some i'll happily admit i'm wrong but i somehow doubt it.

Oh, you're being serious.
I've seen footage of it. Bounced about 14" in front of him.

Tivers;229489 said:
Oh, you're being serious.
I've seen footage of it. Bounced about 14" in front of him.

I have seen footage as well and i saw it carry clearly into his gloves. I have also spoken to the player involved since and he also said he believed it carried.

I say it once again post some evidence of the ball not carrying.

I'm not that technically advanced.

I can't believe you're serious though. It nearly bounced twice !
Wasn't even close to carrying.

Anyway...........home time for me. Caio !

Ball was not even close to carrying. I was at the ground and watched the many replays which were shown. The ball clearly bounced in front of Crosthwaite, without a shadow of a doubt and there were about 20,000 other fans which saw the same thing and drew the same conclusion. Crosthwaite was lucky to make it out of the WACA alive.

Jolldo87;229490 said:
I have also spoken to the player involved since and he also said he believed it carried.
As I said.........Cheats ! :D

No, seriously, benefit of the doubt he obviously genuinely "believed" it didn't land about a metre in front of him, and that's fine if that's what he believed. My gripe however was that no humility was shown, or remorse or whatever, that they won by default. Instead carried on like idiots, when they really should have snuck off quietly like a thief does from a crime scene.

Back