Kingston Kings Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingston Kings Team Thread

I will be away for the next week or so Kings so behave and i will drink some beers and enjoy the festivities of O week

fred;328991 said:
Highlander999 has joined us as a RH Bat. Welcome aboard.

Where would he bat? He is not taking my spot is he?>_><_<>_>

istockphoto_2446040-suspicious-eyes.jpg

Right, we have a list problem. We are short 2 bowlers and have too many batsmen. We're ok for the all-rounders spot but have a non-posting keeper.
Any volunteers to change to fast or fast/med bowler or keeper?

Edit: We've got a couple of slack posters in the batting line-up so we'll leave the batters as they are and use a couple of non-posters to fill the bowlers list until we can recruit two more bowlers. If the aforementioned slack posting batsmen turn up we'll look at things again then.

Our squad.

D.K Pure Bat RH
Carn Tigez Pure Bat RH
Storer Pure Bat RH LH Med Bowler
Therbs Pure Bat RH
Kshitiz Pure Bat RH
Ballhitter Pure Bat LH
Double07 Pure Bat RH
Highlander999 Pure Bat RH
SA_Hawkette RHB Keeper
Bundybullz08 Batting A/R RHB RAO
Fred Pure Bowler RAF
Wicket Patrol Pure Bowler RAF
Jimmy13 Pure Bowler LAF
Andrew Mc Pure Bowler RAFM

Firstly. Man love rules, so me/Kshitiz >>>> All of you.

Secondly, I'll be the keeper ;) I have the ability to catch balls very well, as Kshitiz knows, *ahem*

Highlander999;329052 said:
Firstly. Man love rules, so me/Kshitiz >>>> All of you.

Secondly, I'll be the keeper ;) I have the ability to catch balls very well, as Kshitiz knows, *ahem*
Someone can't remember with whom he spent his last night. :cool: It was obviously his neighbour. :cool:

No I don't want your GF. [incase you meant case 1]

No I don't want you either. [incase you meant case 2]

Kshitiz;329072 said:
No I don't want your GF. [incase you meant case 1]

No I don't want you either. [incase you meant case 2]

Option 1 was never an option, so get that out of your head. I don't want you going all WC on her and start stalking her or I'll have to go over to India and kick you in, as well as him for what he did to my ex........

Option 2 is always onthe cards. I assume it was you who sent that text, saying you can't sit down after what happened last weekend ;)

LOL, I got told any more drunk posts and I get banned. I've taken to going on MSN and pissing of Dean instead. I think one time I was trying to bake a cake, with a bottle of vodka in one hand. Ah, happy times :p

That actually might have made a deadly combination tbh, not sure what a processed alcohol along with baking soda + complex carbon in the can do! :eek:

At least I now know what I am testing next weekend when I go out :p If I die, I am haunting you............ There is no banter here btw. What is this? A team of nuns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back