Kingston Kings Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingston Kings Team Thread

Highlander999;329246 said:
At least I now know what I am testing next weekend when I go out :p If I die, I am haunting you............ There is no banter here btw. What is this? A team of nuns?
Well we did recently lose some of our players due to unavoidable circumstances - hougie went to Cheetah's, Frodo retired, ozelite I think followed. Never mind, we'll fill the vacancies. ;)

You better now have infractions here :p I just got one for telling a guy to point a gun at something and pull the trigger. There's a 50% chance of him blowing his head off, cause he is so effing stupid

sorry guys. have moved out of home and living on campus with little or no internet available to use.

not sure how long this will be happening for but will hhopefully be back shortly.

welcome to the team highlander.....

D.K;331087 said:
sorry guys. have moved out of home and living on campus with little or no internet available to use.

not sure how long this will be happening for but will hhopefully be back shortly.

welcome to the team highlander.....

Cheers. Bad luck though, our connection on our campus is pretty solid, just everyone streams which slows it down :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back