Kookaburra Balls in the GCA

Re: Kookaburra Balls in the GCA

there are leagues in melbourne who use 4 pce in A grade hard wicket, i agree with it. so many balls on hard wicket wasted due to excesive swing, 4 pce makes better cricket in my opinion. any joe can swing 2 pce.

Well should be interesting how these balls hold up in the wet :rolleyes: (if we get on). They don't go that well in the sun.

I will start pics of the ball this game at different stages and I'll submit them to the GCA over next few games for consistancy. Be good if a couple of other captains or players can do the same. I'll upload pics to facebook unless someone can give instructions on how too on this site.

Hard Hitter;376522 said:
Well should be interesting how these balls hold up in the wet :rolleyes: (if we get on). They don't go that well in the sun.

I will start pics of the ball this game at different stages and I'll submit them to the GCA over next few games for consistancy. Be good if a couple of other captains or players can do the same. I'll upload pics to facebook unless someone can give instructions on how too on this site.

Easiest way to upload to this site is to use something like photobucket. Create an account (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) and then upload the photos. They will give you a link which you can copy and paste to here.

Click on this icon -
insertimage.gif
and then paste the link into it. It will then show on the site.

Any problems, pm me and I'll be happy to help.

If it's easier you can also upload them to Facebook and then use the link they give you - again, pm me if you're unsure.

Back