Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

@Cold Case We are trying to change the number of threads seen per page, but it seems as if they can only be changed to less than now.

@Rampant well it doesn't matter when everyone up here is drunk constantly so it seems as if everything is going two to three times faster than it is anyway.

I think we're on a different tangent Boris. I was talking about how many posts are displayed, not threads... Unless that's what you meant.

Boris I am dyslexic. I have no idea what you mean. I had to get mas to explain to me how to download a photo on here. Apparently it is easy and he was real helpful but I couldn't get the grasp of what he was trying to explain. Anyway I worked it out in the end. I was going to find a mugshot of The Wizz but could find one. He is nowhere to be found in cyberspace. I would ask him first. I was going to find an ugly beast of some sort.

Well I have returned for another day at work to resecure my title.

Boris;378589 said:
Well I have returned for another day at work to resecure my title.
For another day at work?

It's a hard life you lead Boris. ;)

I'm on holidays at the moment, but I am an apprentice electrician 2 years into the course and almost done. I am sticking with this while I build up my knowledge and then I'm moving onto uni and studying sports psychology. That way I have a really high paying job to get me the funds to get me through uni to work in which ever area I find best.

Well not where I am currently, I am about 50km inland, but that's an hours drive and I get to pick from 2 out of the best 10 beaches in Australia. Then the rest aren't that far behind. The Sunshine Coast is an awesome place... except for the tourists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back