Last person to post on this thread wins 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 8

Haha.

I like to refer to them as warm up games for cricket matches.

Gonna miss him. If you go past some of the crap you can get some good posts. The trick is being able to ignore large sections.

Indeed and now there is only Kram and a few others to abuse about afl. LtD took the bait so much better.

I have found a use for the Melbourne Storm this season.

I watched some random excerpts of AFL this weekend and have decided that the Storm should turn up to the North Melbourne AFL club's training and give them some expert tuition on how to kick. They definitely need it.

Those balls are specially designed for kicking. It just proves there is no hope for an afl player. They are the gumbiest doldrums of society.

I wonder why the questions only thread was locked? Wouldn't you think that ljp is being a bit of a spoilsport?:p

He's seems to be a bit grumpy lately, yesterdays flogging at Subiaco wouldn't have helped either.

;):cool:

Never going to hear the end of this Collingwood win tomorrow...

Just point out that they are paid big money to kick it through 2 posts 6 or 8 metres apart and could only manage it a dozen times in 2 hours between 20 something people. That means it takes more than two hours per person per goal.
Then point out that they can only kick a ball that's designed to be kicked straight about 50% of the time.

On a completely different note, I think I have easily bet over 3000 bcash in the last couple of weeks and yet my total doesn't appear to be going down...

brickwaller99;399000 said:
I wonder why the questions only thread was locked? Wouldn't you think that ljp is being a bit of a spoilsport?:p

Kram81;399016 said:
He's seems to be a bit grumpy lately, yesterdays flogging at Subiaco wouldn't have helped either.

;):cool:

99.94 Club needs to be cleaned up a bit, had a few rubbish threads of late which added nothing so they were locked. A couple of threads about favourite alcoholic drinks, music threads and other off-topic stuff would be a lot better.

So you're refining it to what you like? How nice is that. What if we do want to talk about comedians instead of how to get off your face as fast as you can.
A few rubbish threads? There's a couple of AFL and this open. You closed one rubbish one that did no harm, where are the rest.

Ok I will then

I like getting drunk
drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk
I'm so cool cos I listen to hardcore rock
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DOOF DOOF DOOF.

Yes of course your gonna block me but I don't give a damn if we are just gonna talk about your personal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back