Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

cold case;362345 said:
All this new vigour! Must be something to do with the new job you've taken on?

I wanna play finals in both forms of the game. This is the part of the season that matters most no my carrying players we all need to lift and play our part we are the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH so lets start acting like it!!

cold case;362345 said:
All this new vigour! Must be something to do with the new job you've taken on?

I wanna play finals in both forms of the game. This is the part of the season that matters most no my carrying players we all need to lift and play our part we are the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH so lets start acting like it!!

The Wizz;362349 said:

Here, here!!

The Wizz;362349 said:

Here, here!!

The Wizz;362349 said:

Then lead us Wizz into the path of destruction. Transfer the jibberish ramblings to where it matters most. On the battlefield. No more 2/80's
Wizz. Do what you do best......whats that? lol

The Wizz;362349 said:

Then lead us Wizz into the path of destruction. Transfer the jibberish ramblings to where it matters most. On the battlefield. No more 2/80's

cold case;362574 said:

Bowl smoke?

cold case;362574 said:

Bowl smoke?

The Wizz;362583 said:
Bowl smoke?

Thats it! We havent seen it since round 4.Trying to swing the ball. Back to basics Wizz. Seek and destroy. Retired hurt is as good as a wicket!

The Wizz;362583 said:
Bowl smoke?

Thats it! We havent seen it since round 4.Trying to swing the ball. Back to basics Wizz. Seek and destroy. Retired hurt is as good as a wicket!

cold case;362588 said:

Yes its skull cracking time

cold case;362588 said:

Yes its skull cracking time

Sorry guys, I've got to wait for Edge to put the sim up and it seems he may have no internet connection for whatever reason.

Back