Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

Sorry guys, I've got to wait for Edge to put the sim up and it seems he may have no internet connection for whatever reason.

Mousey;364228 said:
Sorry guys, I've got to wait for Edge to put the sim up and it seems he may have no internet connection for whatever reason.

Edge to be DROPPED FOR MAKING THE GREAT WIZZ WAIT!!!!!!:cool:

Mousey;364228 said:

Edge to be DROPPED FOR MAKING THE GREAT WIZZ WAIT!!!!!!:cool:

Aw shit i forgot the chian of order. I was busying for a day or do so I was jsut waiting for you to put up the thread. Sorry about that >.<

Aw shit i forgot the chian of order. I was busying for a day or do so I was jsut waiting for you to put up the thread. Sorry about that >.<

Edge;364380 said:

Your gunna cop it in the nets tonight you little shit!!!

Edge;364380 said:

Your gunna cop it in the nets tonight you little shit!!!

trying to keep alive a dying comp :( It has become slowly more and mroe inactive.Like usualy we are the most active team.

trying to keep alive a dying comp :( It has become slowly more and mroe inactive.Like usualy we are the most active team.

Edge;365149 said:

Keep the games rollin' Edge. Good work!

Edge;365149 said:

Keep the games rollin' Edge. Good work!

Edge;365149 said:

We need to be simming games more offen, thats why people are dropping off. Keep up the good work young fella..It will all work out ok!!

Edge;365149 said:

We need to be simming games more offen, thats why people are dropping off. Keep up the good work young fella..It will all work out ok!!

The Wizz;365156 said:

You actually said something nice.......**** me!

The Wizz;365156 said:

You actually said something nice.......**** me!

Back