Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

cold case;368752 said:
Stop teasing Schwabby. Whatever your doing Schwabby its working.
Can I have a turn?
I am trying to make light of the situation that I am in. I know that there are some members of our cricket team that don't like me so I am trying my best to get back at them in a friendly mannor.

Cold Case, can you smell petrol? :D

schwab2clarkson;368754 said:
I am trying to make light of the situation that I am in. I know that there are some members of our cricket team that don't like me so I am trying my best to get back at them in a friendly mannor.

We all like you. The Wizz and breeno are fighting over you. Dont be silly.
I just farted but it dont smell like petrol!

schwab2clarkson;368754 said:

We all like you. The Wizz and breeno are fighting over you. Dont be silly.
I just farted but it dont smell like petrol!

Mousey how are you going to do the vote count?
I was thinking about having it 1 night and do a round by round count.
I think Dirk done it a few seasons back it was a bit of fun. Kick it of around 8 shouldnt take to long to get threw all the rounds.

Mousey how are you going to do the vote count?
I was thinking about having it 1 night and do a round by round count.
I think Dirk done it a few seasons back it was a bit of fun. Kick it of around 8 shouldnt take to long to get threw all the rounds.

We can pm all the magic members letting them know time and a date. We should try and get the whole team on so we can have a few laughs while the count is happening. Make a fun night.

We can pm all the magic members letting them know time and a date. We should try and get the whole team on so we can have a few laughs while the count is happening. Make a fun night.

With the season under way we need to know who still a member of the great Magic side. Lets give it a week or so to see who is still playing, add your name to the list and what you do..It will help us fill in the gaps for the players we need.

The Wizz pure fast bowler.(Smoke machine)

With the season under way we need to know who still a member of the great Magic side. Lets give it a week or so to see who is still playing, add your name to the list and what you do..It will help us fill in the gaps for the players we need.

The Wizz;393635 said:

cold case - pure batsman - RHB

The Wizz;393635 said:

Team list.

The Wizz pure fast bowler.(Smoke machine)[/QUOTE]
DontBowlThere - Pure Batsmen -RHB
Edge (shit kicker)
Mousey Keeper RHB
DontBowlThere Batting allrounder RHB

Team list.

The Wizz pure fast bowler.(Smoke machine)[/QUOTE]
DontBowlThere - Pure Batsmen -RHB
Edge (shit kicker)
Mousey Keeper RHB
DontBowlThere Batting allrounder RHB

Well, like i was checkin out myemail and guess what I saw? Thought I should come back and help things move along, only one request though.....can I bat at No.3 or change to an all-rounder? :p

Also i assume i no longer have my test VC status? Who's the capts now?

Back