Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

Yeah, next game were all wearing them Jacques Kallis style. Also Mousey's homemade nachos will be sold at the game, fundraising for the Magic's end of season trip.

I like Takito's.

Note: Breeno's home made, Old El Paso burrito's and taco's will be sold at the match adding to Mousey's Nacho's. Completely home made...

Yeah, next game were all wearing them Jacques Kallis style. Also Mousey's homemade nachos will be sold at the game, fundraising for the Magic's end of season trip.

Breeno's tacos will be more expensive and slapped together in a dull sluggish manner, lunchlady doris style. Buy them first.

I like Takito's.

Note: Breeno's home made, Old El Paso burrito's and taco's will be sold at the match adding to Mousey's Nacho's. Completely home made...

:p

Anywhooo, we're fundraising for you bastards. Be grateful!

*Non complience with the above 'order' will result in the offender being dropped. Thankyou.

Breeno's tacos will be more expensive and slapped together in a dull sluggish manner, lunchlady doris style. Buy them first.

sorry i havnt been round much lately boys

computer just decided too blow up one morning

so i had it in the shop getting fixed

im back now and raring too go

ps: what i miss

:p

Anywhooo, we're fundraising for you bastards. Be grateful!

*Non complience with the above 'order' will result in the offender being dropped. Thankyou.

Hey guys.

Mousey is now the full time captain of the Madrid Magic. I've got some dire shit going on and access will be restricted if any at all.

Congrats to Mousey, you'll make a great captain, and sorry if I've let anyone down.

I would like to stay on as a player, but if there are better posters, replace me.

sorry i havnt been round much lately boys

computer just decided too blow up one morning

so i had it in the shop getting fixed

im back now and raring too go

ps: what i miss

Your a big part of this great team of course we need you to stay on. To help us back up from last season and go back to back.

Hey guys.

Mousey is now the full time captain of the Madrid Magic. I've got some dire shit going on and access will be restricted if any at all.

Congrats to Mousey, you'll make a great captain, and sorry if I've let anyone down.

I would like to stay on as a player, but if there are better posters, replace me.

Exactly.

Breeno has a bit of a family problem and won't be able to be here on BC as regularly as he'd like to. He will remain on the list and his place will only be lost if all other batsmen are posting regularly. When his situation is settled he will be offered the co-captaincy again, but whether he choses to take that will be entirely up to him.

I will be also choosing 1 or 2 new VC's. They will lead the team when I'm not able to post due to work and school commitments. To apply for the role PM me with the following information:
Name:
Why you'd be a good leader:
What number am I thinking of?:

Your a big part of this great team of course we need you to stay on. To help us back up from last season and go back to back.

The Wizz;336623 said:
No Dirk no Breeno whats going on???:confused: are all you new blokes brushing your teeth??:confused:

I'll still be around mate. Just won't have the access to be able to play a co captain role.

Exactly.

Breeno has a bit of a family problem and won't be able to be here on BC as regularly as he'd like to. He will remain on the list and his place will only be lost if all other batsmen are posting regularly. When his situation is settled he will be offered the co-captaincy again, but whether he choses to take that will be entirely up to him.

I will be also choosing 1 or 2 new VC's. They will lead the team when I'm not able to post due to work and school commitments. To apply for the role PM me with the following information:
Name:
Why you'd be a good leader:
What number am I thinking of?:

Breeno will be one of the vice captains because he can no longer co-captain. There is one more spot left. Applications close Monday. I will annouce the new VC on Tuesday.

Congrats on the new gig mouse, no doubt your shrewd captaincy will send chills down the spines of all your opposing numbers :D

The Wizz;336623 said:
No Dirk no Breeno whats going on???:confused: are all you new blokes brushing your teeth??:confused:

I'll still be around mate. Just won't have the access to be able to play a co captain role.

Breeno will be one of the vice captains because he can no longer co-captain. There is one more spot left. Applications close Monday. I will annouce the new VC on Tuesday.

Congrats on the new gig mouse, no doubt your shrewd captaincy will send chills down the spines of all your opposing numbers :D

So captain do you have a speficic time for the announcement?

I suggest 8:24pm on the dot cause it's a random time that popped into my head :p

Back