Madrid Magic Team Thread

Re: Madrid Magic Team Thread

Well, like i was checkin out myemail and guess what I saw? Thought I should come back and help things move along, only one request though.....can I bat at No.3 or change to an all-rounder? :p

Also i assume i no longer have my test VC status? Who's the capts now?

Cool Iam sick of my failed batting career!

Which type of all rounder plays best or the team would prefer?

Cool Iam sick of my failed batting career!

Which type of all rounder plays best or the team would prefer?

Edge;393796 said:
Well, like i was checkin out myemail and guess what I saw? Thought I should come back and help things move along, only one request though.....can I bat at No.3 or change to an all-rounder? :p

I dont think we need to change captains as long Mousey and Breeno are still keen to do the top job? I will give you to round 3 Edge before you go missing again.:cool:

Edge;393796 said:

I dont think we need to change captains as long Mousey and Breeno are still keen to do the top job? I will give you to round 3 Edge before you go missing again.:cool:

The Wizz;393926 said:

We shall see mate, if the comp has no improvement whats so ever maybe ill disappear but not till after round 3!!! :p

DontBowlThere;393939 said:
i wouldnt mind staying moving to a batting allrounder ?

rawr i asked to be an all-rounder first xD

The Wizz;393926 said:

We shall see mate, if the comp has no improvement whats so ever maybe ill disappear but not till after round 3!!! :p

DontBowlThere;393939 said:
i wouldnt mind staying moving to a batting allrounder ?

rawr i asked to be an all-rounder first xD

Mousey and Breeno have showed no interest in being captian for the season ahead. Cold Case you have my vote to lead us to glory! Better get the team up by 12pm....

P.S Edge wants to bat at 3 or 4..

Mousey and Breeno have showed no interest in being captian for the season ahead. Cold Case you have my vote to lead us to glory! Better get the team up by 12pm....

The Wizz;394492 said:

I will step in until Mousey and Breeno return. Then we can discuss it. Have all team members been notifield?

The Wizz;394492 said:

I will step in until Mousey and Breeno return. Then we can discuss it. Have all team members been notifield?

cold case;394494 said:

I won't be returning guys, I thought I told you all this/ :confused:

Good luck Madridians.

cold case;394494 said:

Good luck Madridians.

breeno;394570 said:

Good luck Madridians.

Nope 1st I've heard of you not playing. Good luck to you Mr. Breeno...

breeno;394570 said:

Good luck Madridians.

Nope 1st I've heard of you not playing. Good luck to you Mr. Breeno...

Welcome to our newest member Milo Kerrigan.

He will replace Mousey as our all rounder.
Siddle2Franklin will be delisted.
Mousey will keep as per wish.
Breeno will be delisted when a new recruit comes forward.

Welcome to our newest member Milo Kerrigan.

He will replace Mousey as our all rounder.
Siddle2Franklin will be delisted.
Mousey will keep as per wish.
Breeno will be delisted when a new recruit comes forward.

Happy to stay on board as keeper, but I will be handing over the captaincy to The Wizz and Cold Case.

Happy to stay on board as keeper, but I will be handing over the captaincy to The Wizz and Cold Case.

Back