MAKE IT FUNNY 2

An Englishman, a Frenchman and an Irishman were in a pub talking about their children.

'My son was born on St George's
Day, 'remarked the Englishman, 'So we obviously decided to call him George.'

'That's a real coincidence', observed the Frenchman', My daughter was born on Valentine's Day, so we decided to call her Valentine.'

'That's really incredible', drawled the Irishman, 'Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake.'

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were confessing their secret vices to each other.

'I'm a terrible gambler,' said The Englishman.

'I'm a terrible drinker,' said The Scotsman.

'My vice is much less serious,' said The Irishman, 'I just like to tell tales
about my friends.'

A piece of string goes into a bar and orders a glass of beer. Nobody says anything. The string drinks his beer and leaves. Ed and Sue see it all from a corner table, and Ed says "was that actually a piece of string, or have I gone mad?" Sue replies "well it looked like a piece of string to me too".
Ed says "well if it happens again I'm going to ask him".

Anway, that night the string is rather depressed. He sits for a long time staring at his reflection in the mirror and wondering where his life is going; but suddenly has an idea. He ties a knot in himself just near his top, and realizes it looks a bit like a head. Then he realizes that he can safely unpick the short bit above the knot, so he teases it out and shakes it around. He's very pleased and gets a good night's sleep.

So next day, Ed and Sue are sitting in their usual spot and in comes the string. As the string drinks his beer, Ed comes up respectfully and says
"I don't want to disturb you but I have to ask: are you actually a piece of string?"

The string looks up happpily and says "No, I'm a frayed knot".

Back