MAKE IT FUNNY 2

A woman, who is having trouble sleeping, decides to call her next door neighbor in the middle of the night.
When he answers, she doesn't say a word and hangs up.
The woman than falls fast asleep.

I say whatever the neibor said she obeyed as she had been hypnotised to sleep on hearing his command.
Be great against insomnia which I have suffered from for most of my adult life.

Last edited:
You used that Indian in one of our stories if memory serves.

These type of riddles also have an IQ connotation. Need a think on the Indian one.

The big Indian has to be his mother as nothing said re gender.

Yes, its the boy's Mother! Well done Craig, most of my younger students found that one tough.
The hint was that they were holding hands!

A woman, who is having trouble sleeping, decides to call her next door neighbor in the middle of the night.
When he answers, she doesn't say a word and hangs up.
The woman than falls fast asleep.

I say whatever the neibor said she obeyed as she had been hypnotised to sleep on hearing his command.
Be great against insomnia which I have suffered from for most of my adult life.
My answer made sense but is wrong. I think Terry and Vince. you will find the answer too far fetched.
Are u now gonna join us on the new Who Am I thread Terry.

Last edited:
(the match riddle)
Now would you have if I did NOT ask you to think outside the box?
Well you couldn't have used the match if it wasn't already outside the box.

(the insomnia joke)
The only thing I can think of is that she cursed the neighbour by giving him her insomnia - he would have been awake all night wondering who called!

Circus comes to town and the ringmaster goes into a local pub which has good reviews. He chats with staff and potential audience for the next day's show, when one of the waiters says: "Come in at lunchtime tomorrow. There's a duck who can speak five languages who comes for lunch every day. I know you don't believe me, but he says he works as a plasterer on the new council estate."
So the ringmaster does. Sure enough in waddles a duck, who flies onto a stool and orders a plate of escargots. After the duck finishes eating, the ringmaster introduces himself using his faulty French and offers to pay five times the duck's salary if he downs tools and goes to work at the circus.
He says the duck can write his own contract - six months, 2 years, whatever.
Intrigued but puzzled, the duck inquires: "I don't really understand the offer. You run a travelling circus, right?"
"Yes, and the more famous if you joined us" said the ringmaster.
Duck says "So you live in caravans and work in tents?"
"Yes, is there a problem?"
"No, no" says the duck. "It's just that I dont understand what you want with a plasterer".

My answer made sense but is wrong. I think Terry and Vince. you will find the answer too far fetched.
Are u now gonna join us on the new Who Am I thread Terry.

I was awol Craig, what was your answer?

I used to play "Who wants to be a Millionaire" on line against other players and it frustrated me and my opponents as it/they/AI often got their solutions wrong too, just like Teachers, Police, Doctors, ...occassionally.

OK, I'll scoot over to the 'Who am I thread".

Did he snore so loud she woke him to stop it?

My ex wife would simply elbow me in the ribs to stop me snoring.

Did he snore so loud she woke him to stop it?

My ex wife would simply elbow me in the ribs to stop me snoring.
Spot on. But hey, the walls w'd have to be paper thin to hear someone snoring let along to stop them sleeping.. Why I called the answer far fetched.

You know we can post these riddles over on this thread. More appropriate me thinks. Another riddle please Terry as they challenge zee leetle grey cells and at our age we need that.

Spot on. But hey, the walls w'd have to be paper thin to hear someone snoring let alone to stop her sleeping.. Why I called the answer far fetched.

Maybe it was a hot night and they both had bedroom windows open and close to each other?
Maybe even a pre arranged thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
A blonde and a brunette worked in a factory. The brunette says, "I know how to get some time off from work!" "How?" asks the blonde. "Watch this," says the brunette. She climbs up to the rafter and hangs upside down. The boss walks in, sees her and says, "What on earth are you doing?" "I'm a light bulb," she answers. "I think you need some time off," says the boss so she jumps down and walks out. The blonde starts walking out, too. "Where are YOU going?" says the boss. The blonde replies, "I can't work in the dark!"

I know that mug. Recall you had a larger chin beard than this Terry and wore specs..
33 dry heat or not is still too bloody warm for gardening. Should use that pic for your avatar mate. Ask Chief and he will change your username too if you wish. I dont have that privilege.

Last edited:
I know that mug. Recall you had a larger chin beard than this Terry and wore specs..
33 dry heat or not is still too bloody warm for gardening. Should use that pic for your avatar mate. Ask Chief and he will change your username too if you wish. I dont have that privilege.

I still wear specs Craig but I take them off for a break like in the pic, and also anytime I don't need them on.

Back