MASH SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Mash Shield this season?

• Total voters
respectfully disagree with you kingK. It’s 2023 phrases like man up etc cannot be used when mental health is relevant. Furthermore I’m all for blokes getting a rev up but talking to players like that especially a younger group is a clear sign of a desperate coach who is out of touch with reality. There is a reason they choked the GF last year and lost players + burnt bridges at Ping and OP blokes hopeless
Lower plenty leading by the front again.. what an absolute implosion

Talk that TU are on the ropes and are now considering not nominating a team. Would we be for a 7 team comp with a team having a bye each week or are we open to a B grade team coming up?

Talk that TU are on the ropes and are now considering not nominating a team. Would we be for a 7 team comp with a team having a bye each week or are we open to a B grade team coming up?
Surly a B grade side comes up. No one wants a bye.
Didn't they do this couple years ago and I think was diamond creek who played mash when was an uneven amount of sides

Epping to come up and do what Diamond Creek did a couple years back? Far from ideal situation having 7 teams and the bye. Would almost have to have Mash a one day competition for equality purposes.

Big bad Patto from TU has advised whilst there was thought they would need to go down to E grade they have managed to secure the services of a few mercenaries - TU live to see another day …just

I follow Mernda in the footy/cricket and was told he broke his finger quite badly late in season and needed an operation. Assume it’s a tricky one to rehab with cricket but he is definitely playing at LP.

Back