Mitch taplin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mitch taplin

mid wicket;333226 said:
Mate I won't bat or bowl, bit hard to dismantle a team standing at mid wicket all day.

his maiden ton is jsut around the bend and his 10fa is coming on saturday best junior cricket by a mile abbatangelo, johnson,dyson who? its taplin that is the main man

good fizz;333236 said:
BRody Odermatt 7 wickets for 0 and a double hatrick

-ask you mum, dad, brother, sister, girlfriend, teacher, cousin, uncle, auntie friend, girlfriend, grandma, grandpa, great grandma, great grandpa, next door neighbour, dog, cat and ricky ponting if they have seen a better cricketing achievement by any soul on this planet
GOOD LUCK TO YA!!

also the best umpire ever seen in the game

Exactly mate, if you want to make a forum on a good player, do so.
Pick a Brodie, Yourself, Riley, Darcy, Simon, Jack, Robby, Lachie, Phil, etc.

Not a very very very average and struggling E-grader who struggles to pitch a ball past halfway on a pitch ;)

good fizz;333239 said:
his maiden ton is jsut around the bend and his 10fa is coming on saturday best junior cricket by a mile abbatangelo, johnson,dyson who? its taplin that is the main man

Curtis Taplin?

mid wicket;333244 said:
Exactly mate, if you want to make a forum on a good player, do so.
Pick a Brodie, Yourself, Riley, Darcy, Simon, Jack, Robby, Lachie, Phil, etc.

Not a very very very average and struggling E-grader who struggles to pitch a ball past halfway on a pitch ;)

who the hell are they?
mate when u bowl half pitchers it knocks the batsmens head off so i dont know wat your worrying about

good fizz;333236 said:
BRody Odermatt 7 wickets for 0 and a double hatrick

-ask you mum, dad, brother, sister, girlfriend, teacher, cousin, uncle, auntie friend, girlfriend, grandma, grandpa, great grandma, great grandpa, next door neighbour, dog, cat and ricky ponting if they have seen a better cricketing achievement by any soul on this planet
GOOD LUCK TO YA!!

also the best umpire ever seen in the game

could cow corner please delete this silly comment as this did not happen and is not about mitch ''cricketing god'' taplin.

Guys even though this is the mitch taplin forum, i need to let all of you know again that benny russell is a true freak and i know you all know that for the reasons mid wicket has posted above

mitch taplin is a superstar freak

The Swing King;333292 said:
mitch taplin a.k.a superstar freak
what a training session watch out diamo 16's and lower eltham e grade mitch taplin is in form

is this one m talb making an apperance

The Swing King;333292 said:
mitch taplin a.k.a superstar freak
what a training session watch out diamo 16's and lower eltham e grade mitch taplin is in form

What form?
These past 3 nights i have bowled 94 front foot no balls, 18 wides and been put over the fence from 57 short balls.

Oh by the way Benny congratulations on 50 terrible posts speaking shit about me and speaking truth about Brodie and Riley :D

mid wicket;333306 said:
Oh by the way Benny congratulations on 50 terrible posts speaking shit about me and speaking truth about Brodie and Riley :D

thankyou young mitchell its been hard work but ive finally got here next target:100
i feel like i belong now :cool:

mid wicket;333226 said:
Mate I won't bat or bowl, bit hard to dismantle a team standing at mid wicket all day.

this is a load of crap

i believe you had figures which read 4 wickets for 5 runs (4 of those were front foot no balls, this is because he has a massive leap once entering the crease) pretty much a freak of nature

good fizz;333309 said:
thankyou young mitchell its been hard work but ive finally got here next target:100

You'll get your 100 mate;
Saturday morning + Saturday arvo.

;););)

good fizz;333309 said:

ill race you benny... the first one to get there tonne shouts next can of coke at training

THE GOO;333314 said:
this is a load of crap

i believe you had figures which read 4 wickets for 5 runs (4 of those were front foot no balls, this is because he has a massive leap once entering the crease) pretty much a freak of nature

Figures that will never EVER match your 7fa mate, including a double hattrick

who on this forum can say they got into the paper for their bowling efforts apart from yourself mate. I have pity on those poor blokes facing you in C grade this week. Bowling absolute heat at training and taking a lovely 3fa not many on the weekend.

THE GOO;333320 said:
ill race you benny... the first one to get there tonne shouts next can of coke at training

your on ive been flying lately i rekon ive had 40 the past 2 nights i am the new fmr_13

yes i thought i would make an appearance ben i must say is in fine form as well mitch didnt you get 4 for 5 not that long ago as well i cant remember...?

The Swing King;333331 said:
yes i thought i would make an appearance ben i must say is in fine form as well mitch didnt you get 4 for 5 not that long ago as well i cant remember...?

Against Concord 5th XI
good night boys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back