Mitch taplin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mitch taplin

the county man will take bundoora under 16's & e grade to smashing grandfinal victories
next year he will do they same thing for a grade

BRODDDDSSSSS!!! there it is
4:59 pm on a friday afternoon B.russells maiden centry what an innings the coke is mine, catches brodie napping,smart cricket from russell has a day off school so he can creep up on odersmatt while hes at school kicking his feet back thinking he has got the victory

id just like to thank mitch the freak of cricket brodie for making this possible and beaver on tuesday who will hand over the goods
thank you id like to annouce my retirement from bigcricket ive achieved all that is possible thankyou brodie odersmatt

Why don't you blokes down at Yulong get yourselves a huge mattress and a doona and have a mass orgy with this bloke. There's one showing appreciation for a blokes talents, but this is pure obsession bordering on stupidity. You reckon he has made 20,000 test runs and 1,000 wickets. Hang on, what's that noise, oh that's me throwing up reading this garbage.

The430king;333733 said:
Why don't you blokes down at Yulong get yourselves a huge mattress and a doona and have a mass orgy with this bloke. There's one showing appreciation for a blokes talents, but this is pure obsession bordering on stupidity. You reckon he has made 20,000 test runs and 1,000 wickets. Hang on, what's that noise, oh that's me throwing up reading this garbage.

buddy its mates having a joke. get over it.

The430king;333733 said:

Mate clearly its a joke as none of these blokes think I'm good. Don't read it if you hate them taking the piss so much.

mid wicket;333742 said:
Mate clearly its a joke as none of these blokes think I'm good. Don't read it if you hate them taking the piss so much.

I don't hate it, don't get me wrong, I just think it's hilarious that there is so much man love around for one bloke. I must be getting old. Good luck anyway for you blokes for the weekend.

The430king;333733 said:

dont read it then mate its a thing we have for a mate so get stuffed

mid wicket;333742 said:

not one word of a lie on this forum mitchy

The430king;333745 said:
I don't hate it, don't get me wrong, I just think it's hilarious that there is so much man love around for one bloke. I must be getting old. Good luck anyway for you blokes for the weekend.

Mate you would understand if you have ever seen me play what they are doing. I'm Mitch Taplin, and trust me I'm nothing short of one of the worst cricketers you'll ever see it's all just a joke.

mid wicket;333783 said:
Mate you would understand if you have ever seen me play what they are doing. I'm Mitch Taplin, and trust me I'm nothing short of one of the worst cricketers you'll ever see it's all just a joke.

its all true because ur the best cricketer ever to grace the field

well done to benny russell in his first of many 100s, a job well done.

even though you cheated by staying home from school, ill be happy for the beav-dogg to hand you over the goods.

clearly mitchy the super freak taplin has inspired you to make this terrific achievement, aswell as the comp batting averages in b grade, and the clubs 16 1s bowling average.... therefore and once again..... drum roll please

MITCH THE SUPERFREAK TAPLIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back