Mitchell Johnson is an idiot

Roy00

Mitchell Johnson is an idiot

seriously he just runs in and bowls and hopes for the best

he bowls so much shit that batsmen lose concentration and get out...but not often enough

did anyone see his interview grab on Foxsports about bowling in Indian conditions? he seemed completely without a clue which not only reflects poorly on Mitch but more worryingly the coaching and advice given (or not) by team Australia.

as a supporter and fan of Australian cricket for nearly 30 years there is nothing more depressing that this guy is currently leading our attack. i've never had less confidence in the Australian national team during that whole period as i do now.

Re: Mitchell Johnson is an idiot

Roy00;409656 said:
seriously he just runs in and bowls and hopes for the best

he bowls so much shit that batsmen lose concentration and get out...but not often enough

did anyone see his interview grab on Foxsports about bowling in Indian conditions? he seemed completely without a clue which not only reflects poorly on Mitch but more worryingly the coaching and advice given (or not) by team Australia.

as a supporter and fan of Australian cricket for nearly 30 years there is nothing more depressing that this guy is currently leading our attack. i've never had less confidence in the Australian national team during that whole period as i do now.

I think you are being harsh on him today. He was the only bowler who looked like threatening the batsmen. He was the only one who actually beat the bat at all. And the ball to get Ghambir was, I suspect, a good slower ball.

Although, I don't judge him by very high standards.

The field settings were pretty defensive, they were trying to bowl at Veru's body a fair bit but there was no close in fielder on the leg side.

And they had deep fielders on the legside from the first over.

I don't think the bowling coaches of Aus have done much for him at all. But he's not that bright so no point in trying to put much info into his head.

i still think he's an idiot

got lucky today and still bowled a lot of shit down legside

Somehow I agree with the first comment.

Hit the deck as hard as you can works while you are young and strong.....but different game altogether once he gets older.

Think the T20 thinking crowd of today give him a lot of wickets. Patient customers dont give him much especially right handers.

Why personally attack mitch johnson?
  1. He's shy in real life so leave him be.
  2. He's a lovely guy. Knows his cricket.
  3. Show some respect. No wonder he goes all shy on us when the real idiot in the room attacks cricketers.

Why personally attack mitch johnson?
  1. He's shy in real life so leave him be.
  2. He's a lovely guy. Knows his cricket.
  3. Show some respect. No wonder he goes all shy on us when the real idiot in the room attacks cricketers.
I never liked him and then SKY did something on him over here in the UK and despite all the silly Tattoos and crap he seemed (as you've said there) - to be a really nice bloke, loved his cricket, worked bloody hard at it, thought his mates and team were the best thing in the world and had respect for the people he bowled against. Incidentally (You can tell I go to much on 1st impressions) Your man Finch - despite the fact that he looks like a human Bulldozer, he came across as a really nice bloke watching him talk the viewers through a passage of play in the T20 comp you lot had just recently. Guess it's a flaw in me - taking people on first impressions - worse still just by what they look like and their body language.

Back