MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Tips for Round 4

West Coburg v East Coburg -Should win on Appleyards back

Glenroy v St Marys - St Marys just have to win or there season is over and if I'm right Glenroy may have a few players out for Stevo's wedding (could be wrong thou). But I'm still sticking with the premiers.

Socials v Sunshine YCW - Pacholli would have to have a big one for them to get up.

Pascoe Vale v Sunshine Heights - Sunshine are the sleepers in the comp, very dangerous on their day.

St Andrews v St Francis - If St Andrews can get enough runs, then they have the bowlers to nullify St Francis's batting attack.

Merlynston Hadfield v Barkly St - Hopefully we can continue with our good form. No Williams for BSU and Davidson dropped to the 2's, not sure whats going on there.

Saying all this this, I hope the weather holds off.

topspot;372848 said:
does anybody rate glenroy......

Warren, I think this guy might be trying to take the piss out of you guys. I think he might be one of yours.

bomber27;372956 said:
Tips for Round 4

Glenroy v St Marys - St Marys just have to win or there season is over and if I'm right Glenroy may have a few players out for Stevo's wedding (could be wrong thou). But I'm still sticking with the premiers.

Full side in this week Bomber, other than Ranga. He and the soon to be good lady wife have scheduled the big day for Sunday.

So come round 5 the boys should be back to full strength (although there was a bit of talk about Ranga coming back through the one dayers).

bomber27;372956 said:
Tips for Round 4

Socials v Sunshine YCW - Pacholli would have to have a big one for them to get up.

Pascoe Vale v Sunshine Heights - Sunshine are the sleepers in the comp, very dangerous on their day.

St Andrews v St Francis - If St Andrews can get enough runs, then they have the bowlers to nullify St Francis's batting attack.

Merlynston Hadfield v Barkly St - Hopefully we can continue with our good form. No Williams for BSU and Davidson dropped to the 2's, not sure whats going on there.

Not sure whats going on with Davidson, he was pretty good last week against us.

bomber27;372956 said:
Tips for Round 4

WESTS - easts to have more pain for future gain

GLENROY - like to see marys win, good blokes but they wont

SOCIALS - ycw to struggle for a year or two in A grade but will get there

MERLO - well led, did the right thing over last couple of years with the youth
& now might be showing us all why

VALES - best track in comp, sir don should come into his own here. Rhodes
loves his home deck

ST.ANDREWS - st. francis on the march & well led by Matt but not this game

Looks like one dayer again next week - rain rain & more rain

bomber27;372957 said:
Warren, I think this guy might be trying to take the piss out of you guys. I think he might be one of yours.

Fair call Bomber, but no one has admitted it to date

16cans;372971 said:
WESTS - easts to have more pain for future gain

GLENROY - like to see marys win, good blokes but they wont

SOCIALS - ycw to struggle for a year or two in A grade but will get there

MERLO - well led, did the right thing over last couple of years with the youth
& now might be showing us all why

VALES - best track in comp, sir don should come into his own here. Rhodes
loves his home deck

ST.ANDREWS - st. francis on the march & well led by Matt but not this game

Looks like one dayer again next week - rain rain & more rain

WEST > too strong for east but good to see them still in a grade

GLENROY > cant tip against them last years champs. should find a way to
get over the line good game though.

SUNSHINE YCW > rubble (pacholi) to get them over line has all day to bat socials too inconsistant.

MERLO > should continue there good start to the year. ( whispers of barkely st best bats out this week too)

SUNSHINE HEIGHTS > good young side on the way up can consolidate and put thier season back on track after playing the two grand finalsts and just missing out and knocking off last years minor premiers. (Bowiling stocks have picked up too with yetsmis back in the line up)

ST ANDREWS > MATCH OF THE ROUND..... just like glenroy will find a way to win like good sides do.

Reggie Jackson;372994 said:
Whats the general consesus boys on or off?
Eureka, i hope the "imbeciles" let us know early enough!:p;):D

id have to think we will get on unless clubs havnt looked after thier covers... so captins might wanna be winning the toss tomorow will be very important to most results

black cobra;372221 said:
:confused: why is it everytime that pvsc lose a grade they don't like staying back at the club? noticed on the few occassions being at the club the atmosphere has really dropped :confused:

sorry big fella we carnt party every week but this weeks event should be good and you wont need a costume come as you are lol:eek:

Dean Paccholi is a gun bat for YCW and they are very eager in the field. They will struggle this year but i believe YCW are a well run club and will improve in the coming seasons. They also are very good between the wickets. I think this game may be a little closer than people think.

What drugs you on champ?Pacholi a dud and a thief(took money from Yccc)
He carnt field and his running between the wickets well it reminds me of
someone on a treadmill.:D:eek::p

The Black Panther;373001 said:
sorry big fella we carnt party every week but this weeks event should be good and you wont need a costume come as you are lol:eek:

Ha Ha and no tragic its not me

RooBoy;372761 said:
Are there any other club news and issues on here other than St Andrews every bloody week!? Now Pascoe Vale have joined in too.

Come on lads lets talk cricket and who are the early improvers after 3 rounds, who is disappointing and who needs to step up.

I know my club is struggling...but we are working hard on developing some young guys and have a 2-3 year plan.
Rooboy obviously there are a few St.Andrews blokes on this site and why wouldn we talk our club up, its only a bit of banter. Would you rather we (St.andrwes) get on here and talk about other clubs.
Improvers-Sunshine Heights i say that cause they coulda been 3 and zip, the played both last years finalists.
Dissapointing-St.Marys and i think they wouldn disagree with me.

Is that better Rooboy. ;)

I really hope I'm wrong but a little bemused by the decision on covers!! We should see rain tonight and plenty of it!!! My tip! No turf tomorrow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back