MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

UmpiresFan;375032 said:
This is to all you maggots knocking Tony Villani, first of all get a life those of you crying like bitches obviously have nothing better 2 do and dont realise your own personal mistakes only others, its a game and you need to realise that. What you's dont understand is umpiring means alot to Tony its what makes him happy and what he looks forward to on the weekends. Those that are writing mean comments about him you obviously dont know Tony at all he has feelings you know just like every other person out there so dont think what you say doesn't hurt his feelings. The other thing I guess you dont realise is who you play for, you play for a local club not victoria or australia so your obviously not in a position to judge others because if you were good at playing cricket then you would be along side people like Shane Warne. There is a word some of you dont seem to know the meaning to and thats RESPECT which you dont seem to have. Keep your hurtful, judgemental opinions to yourselves.

I have had the pleasure of reading this forum for the last 2 years and have not yet felt like i need to post but after this post it was time. This is a public forum that players from this comp get on and talk about each other and there sides. Alot of names get mentioned on this forum mine for one for good and bad reasons, people like myself and Tony and any other person that get memtioned have to just live with that. Your right it is a game of park cricket but even in park cricket players go out there to give there all to win and play finals and one day maybe even win a flag. To get on and call people maggots and bitches and then use the word respect in the same post i have found quite amusing to say the least. You have to understand a person who takes money to do a job i.e. Coach player or umpire will always be put under a microscope. If that person is not doing the job that they are payed for then the commitiee is forced to take action against that Coach or player. Most of the time umpires will always be criticized by losing side but without being at the game i can only go on what has been said on this forum by both side. I would say Tony didnt have a good game and hopefully bounces back this game. Hopefully the last post for me just like reading

UmpiresFan;375032 said:
This is to all you maggots knocking Tony Villani, first of all get a life those of you crying like bitches obviously have nothing better 2 do and dont realise your own personal mistakes only others, its a game and you need to realise that. What you's dont understand is umpiring means alot to Tony its what makes him happy and what he looks forward to on the weekends. Those that are writing mean comments about him you obviously dont know Tony at all he has feelings you know just like every other person out there so dont think what you say doesn't hurt his feelings. The other thing I guess you dont realise is who you play for, you play for a local club not victoria or australia so your obviously not in a position to judge others because if you were good at playing cricket then you would be along side people like Shane Warne. There is a word some of you dont seem to know the meaning to and thats RESPECT which you dont seem to have. Keep your hurtful, judgemental opinions to yourselves.

Time for a little education that you most certainly need......Have you ever heard the saying "You make your own bed so you have to lie in it " ??? or maybe you have heard the saying "If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen ". Both of these sayings apply to Tony and if he is feeling a little unloved and depressed as a result of the backlash he has received then I for one wouldn't really give a shit. Anyone who has bagged this bloke has done it because they feel he has underperformed and not umpired to the level he is expected to. He is responsible for his own actions and if he is unable to deal with any negative feedback that he receives as a result of these actions then he would have my full support in making his departure away from this game.

As for you champ. Don't you dare get on here and start bagging players about the standard of cricket they play and suggest that they shouldn't care about an umpires decision just because it is park cricket. Why would anyone bother playing any level if it didn't mean anything to them ya' goose. And don't try giving a lecture on respect either. Respect goes to those who earn it and Tony certainly hasn't. And I doubt you have either. You are obviously an umpire and possibly worse an 'Umpires Fan' which makes you a rather pathetic individual...

UmpiresFan;375032 said:

Tony's harmless & possibly did have a bad day like we all do. But that is toooooooooo much love from 1 guy to another.

Look everyone just leavethe ump's alone ok they do a good job and king kong from wat i saw last year there were no bad decisions in th gf u just lost so get over it sore loser, glenroy merlo...... Match of the round parker makes a big score say goodnight to merlo

topspot;375187 said:
Look everyone just leavethe ump's alone ok they do a good job and king kong from wat i saw last year there were no bad decisions in th gf u just lost so get over it sore loser, glenroy merlo...... Match of the round parker makes a big score say goodnight to merlo
Listen stupid, im no sore loser but when ya have 2 batsmen snick it and the umps dont give it out, then have the 2 batsmen admit 2 hitting it later on in the night i think you would have to assume the umps made a mistake. Or are you just to caught up in having the flag handed to you cause ya finished higher on the ladder. I know history says you won it (and congrats on it) but you guys know you were outplayed, so lets just wait til we meet again and see if you can beat us.If you do il be the 1st one to shake hands and congradulate you guys.:confused:

Blue and gold army- Sorry I must have missed the part where what I wrote was directed to you.

Taser Gun- Time for a little education for you, first of all im not your mate or your champ and its a bit hard to be a dickhead when you dont own one, im female get your facts right before you start writing. Bagging someone about the way they umpire is absolute childish, I can't understand how you people can't talk things out in a normal matter instead of calling someone a clown and a f**ken disgrace and who said he can't handle the feedback just because someone stands up for him doesn't mean he can't handle it and don't talk to me about getting on here and bagging players when your doing the same thing towards the umpires. Sorry when did I say they shouldn't care about an umpires decision, of course people are going to care but not to the point where you need to abuse people over some chat line. Get your facts right next time and don't assume things because Im not an umpire, mate.

16cans- your 100% right Tony is harmless, also Im female so their is no manly love.

topspot-Thanks

Can someone please give us a report on how Tony Villani went today. Not sure what game he had but a summary of his performance would be much appreciated....

Played at monk reserve yesterday as people know it was 1st turf game there, wicket looked real dodgy but surprisingly enough it played reasonably well. The bowlers run ups and surrounding area of the wicket were the only worries.Anyway it was a good toss to lose and looking forward to next week.

Komodo Dragon;375339 said:
Can someone please give us a report on how Tony Villani went today. Not sure what game he had but a summary of his performance would be much appreciated....

Why?

you no topspot has alot to say and almost everything he does say is wrong but king kong a.k.a DING DONG would you walk it if you snicked it to the keeper in a gf.....the question you should ask yoursel, and also if you outplayed glenroy how did they end up with the flag clearly you didnt do a very good job of outplaying them you nit wit some people really have to think bout what they say on here

THE AGGR3SSOR;375462 said:
you no topspot has alot to say and almost everything he does say is wrong but king kong a.k.a DING DONG would you walk it if you snicked it to the keeper in a gf.....the question you should ask yoursel, and also if you outplayed glenroy how did they end up with the flag clearly you didnt do a very good job of outplaying them you nit wit some people really have to think bout what they say on here
Listen i didnt say he shoulda walked i said the ump made a mistake and you didnt read me post properly or you would know they won the game because of ladder posistion.

UmpiresFan;375258 said:
Blue and gold army- Sorry I must have missed the part where what I wrote was directed to you.

Taser Gun- Time for a little education for you, first of all im not your mate or your champ and its a bit hard to be a dickhead when you dont own one, im female get your facts right before you start writing. Bagging someone about the way they umpire is absolute childish, I can't understand how you people can't talk things out in a normal matter instead of calling someone a clown and a f**ken disgrace and who said he can't handle the feedback just because someone stands up for him doesn't mean he can't handle it and don't talk to me about getting on here and bagging players when your doing the same thing towards the umpires. Sorry when did I say they shouldn't care about an umpires decision, of course people are going to care but not to the point where you need to abuse people over some chat line. Get your facts right next time and don't assume things because Im not an umpire, mate.

16cans- your 100% right Tony is harmless, also Im female so their is no manly love.

topspot-Thanks

Did Tony come over for Sunday roast today Mrs Villani?

Can't bowl can't bat;375527 said:

What she wrote makes sense and taking a pot shot at her is not good form.

Umpires make mistakes, and boy does it hurt when they make some crucial ones.

But give me an impartial umpire who may make the odd mistake rather than us having to umpire ourselves anyday.

Can only imagine the whining when cheating would inevitably come up. Then you would be saying i would rather have an umpire that makes mistakes than having to upmire ourselves.

The reason we dont have any umpires, and this is coming from one of the best and most respected throughout the comp, is the lack of respect directed at umpires by our player in the mmvca. Thats why "a" grade is by and large the only grade that has them due too low numbers.

Now these are his words, not mine, but as i said if we dont have proper umpires the comp/players would be poorer for it. Dont know Tony personally, nor can i say i have been umpired by him. But the logic is the same whoever the umpire is. No one intends to make mistakes otherwies we would all make 100/s and take bags of wickets

UmpiresFan;375258 said:

topspot-Thanks

Ok Umpires fan. I have read your piece and it seems you may be a woman however it is clear you are not a Receptionist or a Personal Assistant as your reply is riddled with punctuation and grammatical errors and basic mistakes that cannot be overlooked....A bit like a day at the umpires crease for your friend Tony Villani.

Don't come on here and try and justify the faults of another human being and expect it to sit comfortably with people. If you haven't seen this guy perform first-hand then I would appreciate it if you would reserve your thoughts for issues you may be more closely acquainted with.

Anyway, I have you on notice and take a very dim view of your rediculous views on this subject and suggest the next time you endeavor to post something on here you do so with a better understanding of what you are actually talking about. I don't appreciate having to paint a picture for the less educated as my time is very important to me...

Can't bowl can't bat;375527 said:

Please note: your a dickhead as if a 50 year old woman is gonna write what ive been writing on here u idiot.

LOLL;375613 said:
. What she wrote makes sense and taking a pot shot at her is not good form.

Umpires make mistakes, and boy does it hurt when they make some crucial ones.

But give me an impartial umpire who may make the odd mistake rather than us having to umpire ourselves anyday.

Can only imagine the whining when cheating would inevitably come up. Then you would be saying i would rather have an umpire that makes mistakes than having to upmire ourselves.

The reason we dont have any umpires, and this is coming from one of the best and most respected throughout the comp, is the lack of respect directed at umpires by our player in the mmvca. Thats why "a" grade is by and large the only grade that has them due too low numbers.

Now these are his words, not mine, but as i said if we dont have proper umpires the comp/players would be poorer for it. Dont know Tony personally, nor can i say i have been umpired by him. But the logic is the same whoever the umpire is. No one intends to make mistakes otherwies we would all make 100/s and take bags of wickets

here here

Taser Gun;375649 said:
Ok Umpires fan. I have read your piece and it seems you may be a woman however it is clear you are not a Receptionist or a Personal Assistant as your reply is riddled with punctuation and grammatical errors and basic mistakes that cannot be overlooked....A bit like a day at the umpires crease for your friend Tony Villani.

Don't come on here and try and justify the faults of another human being and expect it to sit comfortably with people. If you haven't seen this guy perform first-hand then I would appreciate it if you would reserve your thoughts for issues you may be more closely acquainted with.

Anyway, I have you on notice and take a very dim view of your rediculous views on this subject and suggest the next time you endeavor to post something on here you do so with a better understanding of what you are actually talking about. I don't appreciate having to paint a picture for the less educated as my time is very important to me...

Hahahaha don't try and be all smart with me because you decided to look up words in the dictionary and got your mum to help you write this. It's quite funny how in your previous post you wrote like a child and now you decide to come out and speak with proper english trying to prove that your some sort of a man with intelligence. I know exactly what I'm talking about so don't try and question my intelligence again. To top it off do you understand the concept of chat lines because if you did then you would generally know that people use slang and shorten their words or are you just far too old to know that. Next time don't comment on my post your opinion doesn't count to me. Take care on the field :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back