MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

cdca;384374 said:
you need to learn not to post comments without all the FACTS!!!!
the facts are in the last 3 or 4 seasons we at St Andrews have cost ourselves points and cash over By Law breaches, but the person that was in charge of this is no longer doing that job. And we are playing the Socials so we wish them good luck for the game ?????

Master say to Grasshopper "Grasshopper, the law say - cross roads only at lights - do not jaywalk "

Grasshopper ignore master and get run over by bus

Master say to Grasshopper in hospital bed - " Grasshopper, you are Sirry Iriot for not listening to me"

End of Story - and that's a fact

MVViper;384398 said:
Master say to Grasshopper "Grasshopper, the law say - cross roads only at lights - do not jaywalk "

Grasshopper ignore master and get run over by bus

Master say to Grasshopper in hospital bed - " Grasshopper, you are Sirry Iriot for not listening to me"

End of Story - and that's a fact

What are you smoking Viper?:)

GeeCeeCee;384399 said:
What are you smoking Viper?:)

GeeCeeCee please.....not smokin nuthin mun, just chillin with some Bobby Marley on the stereo mun....just me , Collis King and Desi Haynes mun....only ting we smoke mun is the peace pipe mun.......all we sayin mun is what we heard in Jamaica mun.....we was lisnin to dreadlock holiday..." i don't like cricket sir...no no ...i luv it" and we was sayin mun that the guy in de song mun should make his mind up mun......and this rasta mun, he come up mun and say people crossin the bridge mun without payin the Toll mun....we just passin this off to the good people of the MMVCA mun..thru our friend Marlon Vivien Viper mun........

MVViper i just think you are an absolute tool, everything and anything you say on here makes no sense what so ever....and i think its very inmature of GeeCeeCee to incourage you as you two blokes are the only ones who finds this amusing..very inmature from both sides there grow up MVViper and GeeCeeCee

Glenroy Vs St Andrews match of the season? why? Seems to me as an outsider that both the saints have recently been beaten by a better team, the very young Barkly st kids. Could be an interesting game in a few weeks when Glenroy meets these guys. Maybe top three are Overated.

F.I.T Cricket;384636 said:
Glenroy Vs St Andrews match of the season? why? Seems to me as an outsider that both the saints have recently been beaten by a better team, the very young Barkly st kids. Could be an interesting game in a few weeks when Glenroy meets these guys. Maybe top three are Overated.

I thought the big matches start in march!!

Who will be there in march that counts.

I think this year the grand final is still between Glenroy, St Andrews and St Francis however the gap of these teams to the pack compared to last year is much, much smaller. Gotta say I think next year could be one of the most even seasons this competition has ever seen with all these young sides on the improve.

Bonesaw;384656 said:
I think this year the grand final is still between Glenroy, St Andrews and St Francis however the gap of these teams to the pack compared to last year is much, much smaller. Gotta say I think next year could be one of the most even seasons this competition has ever seen with all these young sides on the improve.

I don't know about St Francis to be honest. A little birdie has told me that Matty Costello has a fairly serious injury. Can anyone confirm or deny? Because that'd have a massive effect on their flag chances, with him being their number 1 bowler and bowling the large amount of overs that he does.

I'm still sticking to my earlier GF prediction, meaning that this round will include the GF preview. Think I'll venture down to JP Fawkner to see both sides give it a red hot crack and look for any psychological advantages for later on down the track :D

Headlines;384444 said:
MVViper i just think you are an absolute tool, everything and anything you say on here makes no sense what so ever....and i think its very inmature of GeeCeeCee to incourage you as you two blokes are the only ones who finds this amusing..very inmature from both sides there grow up MVViper and GeeCeeCee

thanks for the advice Headlines ......i know who you are !!!!! ....Have some fun headlines....i'm not hurting anyone.......have a laugh son....you're probably an Accountant...you need to get out more.

Bonesaw;384656 said:

A great win by the pacoe boys, we have not beaten Glenroy for a long time and to do it at there ground was fantastic.Great to see both teams hang around after game which was played in great spirit, for me glenroy for the flag they bat right down to 9 and with ward to come back in they will be to strong. We have under achieved once again due to imo lack of consistancey we just cannot put it together week after week. As pat cambell said on sat if we could play like we did this game every game we would be dangerous come finals, but we will be watching once again. As i said at the start of season no excusses from me this year, we are shit once again. no more to be said....

3D-503;384789 said:
A great win by the pacoe boys, we have not beaten Glenroy for a long time and to do it at there ground was fantastic.Great to see both teams hang around after game which was played in great spirit, for me glenroy for the flag they bat right down to 9 and with ward to come back in they will be to strong. We have under achieved once again due to imo lack of consistancey we just cannot put it together week after week. As pat cambell said on sat if we could play like we did this game every game we would be dangerous come finals, but we will be watching once again. As i said at the start of season no excusses from me this year, we are shit once again. no more to be said....

harsh but honest there.

we are struggling at Easts big time and thats not news to anynone. its been embarrassing at times this year, but on the other hand we can only move in one direction.....with the consistency of new young players and encouragement for them to improve their cricket, EAsts will again be a force in years to come. the tide will turn.

RooBoy;384938 said:
harsh but honest there.

we are struggling at Easts big time and thats not news to anynone. its been embarrassing at times this year, but on the other hand we can only move in one direction.....with the consistency of new young players and encouragement for them to improve their cricket, EAsts will again be a force in years to come. the tide will turn.

Got a good kid in Donohue???? I think thats his name. I was impressed with him on the w/e.

Went and had a look at the Merlo and Pacco United 20/20 tonite. Pacco won easily.

mmvca;384989 said:
Got a good kid in Donohue???? I think thats his name. I was impressed with him on the w/e.

Went and had a look at the Merlo and Pacco United 20/20 tonite. Pacco won easily.

Yeah he is a ripper kid and has a great future. Couple of other out at the moment as well as they are on holidays - Garden and Reece. They are also both great prospects.

Just glad you did not get me on the weekend MMVCA even though Hunter did....and I still cant get over that run out in the 1st innings....what an idiot I am......

Cashie bowled well and very unlucky not to get the hat trick.

putabellintheball;384999 said:
Yeah he is a ripper kid and has a great future. Couple of other out at the moment as well as they are on holidays - Garden and Reece. They are also both great prospects.

Just glad you did not get me on the weekend MMVCA even though Hunter did....and I still cant get over that run out in the 1st innings....what an idiot I am......

Cashie bowled well and very unlucky not to get the hat trick.

Cashie struggled 1st half of the season with his Dad being sick then him passing away just before christmas. I'm sure he will be back to his best for this half of the season.

mmvca;384989 said:

Yeah Donohue has amazing talent and could be a great cricketer for the club with the right encouragement. As Sean said....we have a few prospects underdevelopment, so fingers crossed the "youth"policy will pay off in years to come.

Headlines;384444 said:

and by the way Headlines.....start making headlines for the right reasons son ie your batting, bowling and fielding ....learn to spell...and tell your mate Pipe to stop bowling cream puffs mun. A few a me mates mun down in trinidad mun - they reckon Pipe is probably a pastry chef mun 'cos he bowls a good cream puff mun. i said hey rastas don't be mean to my main mun Puffy ...i mean Pipey .....

regards mun

Marlon Vivien Viper (mun) sorry mun, i can't stop sayin mun, mun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back