MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

grow up you TOOL you must work for yourself because no boss would want a spaz working with them geeceecee ur a bloody P*G i hope you lose this week

bomber27;384053 said:
The Merlo v West Coburg score is correct

Pacoe to beat merlo this game, I was quiet last game so im pumped for this game.We will win the remaining 3 games.

MVViper do you even no the Pipe's...? You are a tool bag and would love to see you play cricket...! As for this week guys i think everyone should just go and watch Glenroy.C.C vs St Andrews not sure where they are playing, MVViper your a tool bag and havent got any idea about anything so just shut up. GeeCeeCee mate I did not mean to have a crack at you mate keep up the good work, Good luck to everyone this week coming down to the end of the season i think the top 4 is set.. to finish 1st- Saints 2nd-Glenroy- 3rd- St Francis 4th- Merlo

paperboy;385266 said:
MVViper do you even no the Pipe's...? You are a tool bag and would love to see you play cricket...! As for this week guys i think everyone should just go and watch Glenroy.C.C vs St Andrews not sure where they are playing, MVViper your a tool bag and havent got any idea about anything so just shut up. GeeCeeCee mate I did not mean to have a crack at you mate keep up the good work, Good luck to everyone this week coming down to the end of the season i think the top 4 is set.. to finish 1st- Saints 2nd-Glenroy- 3rd- St Francis 4th- Merlo

I totally disagree with this....
If Merlo lose 2 of the next 3 games which is a good chance as they play Pascoe Vale then St Francis and then St Mary's who have not lost a game since round 4 and drew with St Andrew's in round 5 4th spot will be up for grabs. So interesting cricket still to come. :cool:

Hit 4 6;385319 said:
I totally disagree with this....
If Merlo lose 2 of the next 3 games which is a good chance as they play Pascoe Vale then St Francis and then St Mary's who have not lost a game since round 4 and drew with St Andrew's in round 5 4th spot will be up for grabs. So interesting cricket still to come. :cool:

Hit 4 6 when you say that you totally disagree with this - are you saying that you totally disagree with Paperboy that i am a Tool Bag ?

Paperboy i used to play cricket but i am too old now - instead of getting upset by an idiot like me who is just having a bit of fun how about you take all this anger that you are projecting towards me and use it out on the field this Sat.

Anyway paperboy you win, i retire as of now The Viper has signed off for the last time PPPPSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss good luck MMVCA i will miss you all....i am sick of you simpletons who don't appreciate me!!!!!!!pppppssssssssssssssssssssss

Ok lads lets get the tips in for this all important round 9 (im going for a few upsets)

Pacco to continue winning form and beat merlo at home. Merlo will fall short again at the line as they did last year and miss the four. Been some tension between these sides in the past so it should be a good match. Garvin to take a bag.

Glenroy to bounce back and put in a solid performance to get the chocolates against St. Andrews. With Ward back it should strengthen the bowling. Batting is the key though, Parker, Pipe, Stevens and Co. must fire. Delia to get a big score 70+

East Cob to get its first win of the year (yes i know i am biased and its wishful thinking) If some our young guys work hard we might be lucky against BSU. BSU have lots to play for and need to the win to stay in the finals race.

St marys to continue their push for finals with an easy win over the Socials. The turning ball and solids bowling attack should be too strong for the Socials. Hunter to get 5 for?

West Cob to consolidate a poor season and win well against Sun YCW.

Sunshine Heights in an upset to beat St Francis. The Heights have been off the boil but are hard to beat on their own deck, with Costello injured the bowling is quite pedestrian. Heights to win well

These are my tips and thoughts......happy to hear others! Good luck for the weekend boys!

Should be a cracking game at Jp fawkner this week. Two very even sides. St andrews may just have the edge in my opinion. Their depth in their batting should hold them in good sted. After playing them i would say they bat to 10 maybe even 11 with a cameo from smoke. A little birdy tells me they are fielding their strongest side for the year ( what a coincidence ). You would love to be playing in a game like that. Both sides have great players but St andrews seem to have added to an already gun side. They are the two for the GF in my eyes barring a first week finals game between the two. The title race sure is hotting up and should be an interesting finish to the season to say the least. Barkly St could be a big shaker for the rest of the year. I think they will take st frances spot come seasons end. GOOD LUCK to all this week and for the remainder of the year.

well guys as i am playing in the big game i can not wait GRAND FINAL replay... this one will come down to the wire Glenroy to win by 2wkts

RooBoy;385452 said:
Ok lads lets get the tips in for this all important round 9 (im going for a few upsets)

Pacco to continue winning form and beat merlo at home. Merlo will fall short again at the line as they did last year and miss the four. Been some tension between these sides in the past so it should be a good match. Garvin to take a bag.
Glenroy to bounce back and put in a solid performance to get the chocolates against St. Andrews. With Ward back it should strengthen the bowling. Batting is the key though, Parker, Pipe, Stevens and Co. must fire. Delia to get a big score 70+

East Cob to get its first win of the year (yes i know i am biased and its wishful thinking) If some our young guys work hard we might be lucky against BSU. BSU have lots to play for and need to the win to stay in the finals race.

St marys to continue their push for finals with an easy win over the Socials. The turning ball and solids bowling attack should be too strong for the Socials. Hunter to get 5 for?

West Cob to consolidate a poor season and win well against Sun YCW.

Sunshine Heights in an upset to beat St Francis. The Heights have been off the boil but are hard to beat on their own deck, with Costello injured the bowling is quite pedestrian. Heights to win well

These are my tips and thoughts......happy to hear others! Good luck for the weekend boys!

Rooboy, Have you seen Socials score, incase you haven't 302. Merlo score 300. Your a good judge, now would you like to change your tips?
Don't be surprized if Socials make the finals, 302 this week and have East & West Coburg in the last two games and all other teams above to play each other.

3D-503;385255 said:
Pacoe to beat merlo this game, I was quiet last game so im pumped for this game.We will win the remaining 3 games.

Back from holidays, back 2 work. ************
Had a chance 2 look @ a few games yesterday. No offence guys omo.

Started @ Merlo, great display of power hitting & timing from Woods. Big score 2 chase despite lightning ground. Can Vales produce 2 great batting performances back 2 back? History says no.

Went 2 Easts, unfortunately Easts still struggling. The senior group need 2 show the younger group the way & not hoping the other way will occur. Hopefully they get a win by the end of season.
Barkly need outright to stay in the hunt. Interesting 2 c if they r happy with a win (not that they have it yet) or r they willing 2 take it on & go 4 it?

On2 Socials after T. Not many lost & 200 or close 2 by T thought I might be seeing a 350 - 400 score. Good effort by Marys 2 hold them to 300. Wont surprise if runs get chased down. Winner 2 stay in hunt. Loser good night.

Any truth in rumour from from Glenroy/St.Andrews game that Tapner got dropped on hatrick ball (OUCH)
Hard 2 pick winner here, will be great one 2 watch.

Any word from Heights/St.Francis

Good luck with bat or ball Sat.

yes he was dropped on a hat-trick ball but doesnt matter glenroy are chasing down 180 next week and you would say that they would get it 6-7 down with there batting line up... st francis in big trouble if costello does not bowl for rest of year

mmvca;384989 said:
Got a good kid in Donohue???? I think thats his name. I was impressed with him on the w/e.

Went and had a look at the Merlo and Pacco United 20/20 tonite. Pacco won easily.

MMVCA what the hell are you still doing on here looking for mates.
Stop crawling under peoples legs and up there arses you little GNOME......
By the way were you dropped or did you step aside after countless failures?

Old school it's easy to make 302 on a Oval that would be NO bigger than a 10cent coin and the ground would be the worse in the comp.. In saying that they had a few clean hitters but in my opinion there score of 302 would be about 220 on any normal ground and good luck to St Mary's in chasing that down which they need to do to have that sniff of playing finals...

I think St Andrew's will hold on for a close victory.

Old School;385722 said:
Rooboy, Have you seen Socials score, incase you haven't 302. Merlo score 300. Your a good judge, now would you like to change your tips?
Don't be surprized if Socials make the finals, 302 this week and have East & West Coburg in the last two games and all other teams above to play each other.

sorry mate for having a tip and an opinion!! We'd all get 8 each week if we tipped on a Monday!

obviously 300 are big totals, but its still chasable.

Watched a very funny game tonight at our T/20 against Maribyrnong park v St Andrews . St Andrews won the game then drawed the game then lost the game. Can anyone that was not there tell me how this was done.

The Redbacks batting second got up in our Twenty/20 match against Ascot Vale last night. At the 10 over mark we needed 11 runs an over and got up with 3 balls to spare.... and without the injured Callum Appleyard... a great effort by the boys

My Captain said:
Watched a very funny game tonight at our T/20 against Maribyrnong park v St Andrews . St Andrews won the game then drawed the game then lost the game. Can anyone that was not there tell me how this was done.

If they had of checked the scores with the scorers before celebrating the win, they prob wouldn’t have had to go back on the ground and try and score the two runs required from the last ball.

My Captain said:

That's a pretty good effort to say the least. Another St Andrews match with the result disputed. Par for the course!

Need some further details from those there before we can offer opinions.

Looking at the scorecard I assume you lost on a bowl off?

paperboy;385266 said:

Paper boy, another thing mate, i've got a lot better things to do than travel over to the wrong side of the yarra and watch a few has beens and wanna be's (that's you) battle it out in front of a crowd consisting of an old man and a 3 legged mongrel mangy dog!! My car would be on blocks by the time i got back to it !!!!

Let me tell you something for nothing PaperMache Boy!! St Andrews still have runs on the board mate. I suggest you and your mates take each ball as it comes, run hard between wickets, don't get ahead of yourselves and don't throw your wickets away!

Viper, I thought by your own admission, that you had done us all a favour and pissed off from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back