MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

ok its the serious end of the year now i just would like to see what others think...GRAND FINAL.....who will it be
And also this week the big game who will win GLENROY v ST ANDREWS

THE AGGR3SSOR;386319 said:
ok its the serious end of the year now i just would like to see what others think...GRAND FINAL.....who will it be

Glenroy will makw the runs 4-5 down and win relatively easy and will finish top.

Meaning they will porb play merlo first up and the 2 saints to battle it out with a repeat of last years gf as st andrews would win that game.

If merlo get 2nd or 3rd look out as they have the wood on st andrews over the last couple of years and a real chance for a gf.

This weeks result though are almost irrelevant, would only matter if rain comes in finals 2 years in a row.

March is when the real stuff starts

bomber27;386297 said:
Viper, I thought by your own admission, that you had done us all a favour and pissed off from this site.

Tyson, i thought being on the executive and all that, that you wouldn't get sucked in by a moron like me. This only encourages me as the viper says to himself " my whole existence is to get under peoples skin" it's working so therefore i cannot die......

THE AGGR3SSOR;386319 said:

Mr Aggressor - i seriously believe this.....getting involved in this sort of talk by you and others like you must, must ,must have an effect on your performance......fair enough if you are not involved in these things....but talking like this means you are not focused on your performance...it's not a friggin movie.....forget all this stuff mate....let your bat do your talking...fair dinkum this sort of talk is a version of w**king...you guys are talking yourselves and your teams up...stop it.

bomber27;386297 said:
Viper, I thought by your own admission, that you had done us all a favour and pissed off from this site.

Sadly, this is a public forum so as long as he is a member he can post. You may want to consider toning down the hostility.

MVViper;386359 said:
Tyson, i thought being on the executive and all that, that you wouldn't get sucked in by a moron like me. This only encourages me as the viper says to himself " my whole existence is to get under peoples skin" it's working so therefore i cannot die......

You might not be able to die but persistently troll and you can be banned.

Glenroy unbackable favourites, awesome batting lineup top 4 is sensational with delia in there this year they look like they got another flag in the bag

buffster;386378 said:
Glenroy unbackable favourites, awesome batting lineup top 4 is sensational with delia in there this year they look like they got another flag in the bag

Cant dissagree with you, but their bowling is ordinary at best!
They would want to bat first and make a few!
Rely on the big fella too much, if he doesnt get them then they may be under the pump!
Rarely fails but finals are a different ball game!

Reggie Jackson;386395 said:
Cant dissagree with you, but their bowling is ordinary at best!
They would want to bat first and make a few!
Rely on the big fella too much, if he doesnt get them then they may be under the pump!
Rarely fails but finals are a different ball game!

You have got no idea glenroy one of the best bowling sides in the comp and i think many people would agree

Well everyone big game for st francis this week if they lose big possibilty they could fall out of the four if they lose another game glenroy st andrews gf for me guys and glenroy to get the runs 6 down this week

glenroy smashed st andrews and paul newton is the biggest sook in the comp shirt fronting one of the glenroy players while they were running they can not handle losing

Has St.Andrews lodged a complaint yet? Apparently the umpiring was disgracefull!!!

Apparently everytime they lose, it's not because the other sides better it's because the umpires are against them, like most of the cricketing world!!!!!!!

Hirdy's Back;386713 said:
Has St.Andrews lodged a complaint yet? Apparently the umpiring was disgracefull!!!

Apparently everytime they lose, it's not because the other sides better it's because the umpires are against them, like most of the cricketing world!!!!!!!

Yeah St Andrews a once respected club now just a pack of arrogant sooks!! who cant take a loss.

paperboy;386603 said:
glenroy smashed st andrews and paul newton is the biggest sook in the comp shirt fronting one of the glenroy players while they were running they can not handle losing

omo guys

bit of agro, bit of tension. great 2 c both sides passion 4 their clubs worn on their sleeves. both should finish top 2 & avoid each other 1st week in march.

barkly, red hot go. on the up. might look back @ near misses @ start of season but still in with a show. good leaders batting dig in 2nd innings pressure on. saw the young bloke walking gingerly, 2 young 4 back problems if he has.

vales beaten by a great knock. would have been interesting if merlo had 2 chase 268. cant c them missing 4.

heights blew finals chance. will look back 2 start of season. tough gig's 4 st.francis coming up if matt stay's injured & cant bowl.

mary's blown away. good blokes 2 sit on sidelines with in march & have a drink with. huge chance 4 socials 2 grab a spot.

good 2 c wests back on winners list. ycw 1st year in will only improve.

ripper games this week. good luck with bat or ball.

Hirdy's Back;386713 said:

St Andrews were beaten by a better team, we were getting smashed by a guy who hit the ball onto his pad and was given out LBW. That decision helped us. If anything we got the benefit of some umpiring so no complaints from us.

We tried our best and were were not good enough. Simple as that.

Maybe age is catching up to us ad we may struggle in the finals.

Well done Glenroy and as always we had a few beers together and everything is as always, hard and tough on the field and a few beers and some bullshit talk afterwards. Glenroy do a great job welcoming us back for a drink even a free one after the game, good job and good club.

Hope to see Glenroy in the finals if we can get there.

good luck to all this coming weeks and lets hope the best teams make finals.

16cans;386886 said:
omo guys

bit of agro, bit of tension. great 2 c both sides passion 4 their clubs worn on their sleeves. both should finish top 2 & avoid each other 1st week in march.

barkly, red hot go. on the up. might look back @ near misses @ start of season but still in with a show. good leaders batting dig in 2nd innings pressure on. saw the young bloke walking gingerly, 2 young 4 back problems if he has.

vales beaten by a great knock. would have been interesting if merlo had 2 chase 268. cant c them missing 4.

heights blew finals chance. will look back 2 start of season. tough gig's 4 st.francis coming up if matt stay's injured & cant bowl.

mary's blown away. good blokes 2 sit on sidelines with in march & have a drink with. huge chance 4 socials 2 grab a spot.

:mad: We cost ourselves last game with a dissapointing loss to YCW, we were very unlucky again on the weekend just going down to the top side! Unfortunately thats cricket and hopefully we will be up there again next season!
Good luck to all who end up making it!

paperboy;386603 said:

So the fact he shirtfronted someone makes him a sook?

When he rips through your top order in the finals you may regret that comment.

He gives his all and may stray over the line but glenroy players arent squeeky clean considering some of there track records.

What ever happened to the old saying what happens on the field stays on the field rather than getting on here and bagging a bloke behind a computer screen when on the day you where probably pissing in his pocket and having a beer with him afterwards.

Is is an internet forum for opinions but to make comments like that on here a bit far. You won the game, so congrats but leave the stuff that happens on the field where it belongs. On the field.

p.s that result will mean nothing come finals time assuming st andrews make it

as i predicted delia on fire on weekend for glenroy. not really a weakness in his game loves hooking and is a fantastic driver of the ball. is a big game performer and will be no suprise when he makes a big hundred in the finals.

16cans;386886 said:
omo guys

Not back - leg injury but will be right to go pretty quickly.

I wanted to thank BSUCCC for their great show of sportsmanship at the end of the game. Good game played in great spirit and a club on the rise. Best of luck for the next two games - hope the cards fall your way.

jimmy marinos tonned up again in thirds. how many more losss can st andrews afford before they send an sos to him. i know he is a great role model for the young blokes in thirds (with his constant drinking, smoking and poor attitude to training and personal hygiene) but the firsts need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back