MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Bobby Dazzler;389645 said:
GCC, we have already discussed that I won't be playing finals and you will. Good on you and good luck.

Headlines and Paperboy, did you get amongst them on the weekend?

St Marys could end the season with a great result. Could be a real shaper of the final 4.

St Francis v Glenroy looks like the game to watch. Chasing 240 is well within Glenroy's ability if they bat well but can't afford to get off to a poor start.

bobby dazzler who are you....? you seem to have alot to say about every othere club but yours dont take your dissapointment out on other clubs cause your club struggles thats abit unfair the point is the club your mainly getting stuck into is the premiership side from last year is there a brain in your melon shaped head......??

pelican player;380631 said:
YOUR REFERENCE TO IF YOU ONLY HAVE 2 SIDES THEN YOU SHOULD BE IN A SHED OR VAN.
going by the scores already for this round i already know the answer anyway. 0.
MERRY XMAS

Hello My Friend Pelican,

Hope your well.
How is your season going?
Personally, I think a change of location has brought a change of luck.
Gee it's been a warm summer. Tell me Pelican, have you guys got air con in your new rooms????

THE AGGR3SSOR;389860 said:
bobby dazzler who are you....? you seem to have alot to say about every othere club but yours dont take your dissapointment out on other clubs cause your club struggles thats abit unfair the point is the club your mainly getting stuck into is the premiership side from last year is there a brain in your melon shaped head......??

I'm no one. You people, Headlines, Paperboy & Aggressor, are taking me the wrong way. I have nothing against Glenroy. They've been a very successful club during the last 5 years, not counting this one.

I haven't had a lot to say about any clubs. All I've said is that I reckon, in my opinion, that there were a few Glenroy people on here spruiking and I thought they might need to put some scores (or wickets) on the board before hand.

By the way, thanks for the melon head desciption. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me!

Hello All

Its the business time of the year and by all accounts,it looks like a very good finals series coming up.

To my friends at St Francis and Merlo,you have had a great year and look forward to seeing you over the finals and i am sure you will aquit your selves very well.

To whoever is left,be careful what you wish for both on and off the field as it could clearly bite you on the ar.. in the next couple of weeks.

Certain to be a few that cant sleep straight in bed and find it hard to look in the mirror.

Looking forward to the coming weeks and very pumped for the finals.

F.O.S

well fos is it ur son going to tribunal next week....? Maybe if he was a good sport then he wouldnt have worry bout that stuff, just a pack of sooks and it shows every week... just make sure he doesnt get rubbed out.. no newton= no saints.. good luck in the finals to merlo and st fannys and my own club glenroy..

paperboy;390058 said:
well fos is it ur son going to tribunal next week....? Maybe if he was a good sport then he wouldnt have worry bout that stuff, just a pack of sooks and it shows every week... just make sure he doesnt get rubbed out.. no newton= no saints.. good luck in the finals to merlo and st fannys and my own club glenroy..

More than obvious that it is worrying you guys !!!!

Looking forward to the clash if it happens in the finals and i am sure it will be very interesting.

If you can make 350 + then your a chance,i might even have a bowl.

I hope your one of the ones that can sleep straight in bed,as i am sure there is more than a few that cant !!!!!!

Thought you blokes had a bit of Character ,how wrong you can be !!!!!

F.O.S

paperboy;390058 said:

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Those in glass houses.

paperboy;390058 said:

Really, are you that scared of him!!!

$100 and 7 blokes lying and an umpire that didn't see anything two feet from his own eyes. SO can the opposition report a player now can they?

You guys spend the hour after the game sucking up to him in the rooms then do this. Cowards!!!

Just once stand up on your own ability and win something. If you can, if your good enough.

old hack ur kidding urself mate who won the flag last year just spell it for me mate and mr newton as u saw we chased 200 down wen we played u last.... so u blokes better hold the bat and focus on the game.. as for lying straight in bed u can come round and find out if u like... cant wait for finals bring them on

old hack;390112 said:

$100 and 7 blokes lying and an umpire that didn't see anything two feet from his own eyes. SO can the opposition report a player now can they?

You guys spend the hour after the game sucking up to him in the rooms then do this. Cowards!!!

Just once stand up on your own ability and win something. If you can, if your good enough.

so i take it something happened again nobody seen it and chris leopold took it to the board.st andrews at there best its never there fault they lose so they appeal to the mmvca try standing your ground and cop losing like men not girls you germs. try playing the game in the right spirit for a change and except the umpires decesions and then you may get some respect back but i dont think you jerks will play the game the right way

paperboy;390117 said:
old hack ur kidding urself mate who won the flag last year just spell it for me mate and mr newton as u saw we chased 200 down wen we played u last.... so u blokes better hold the bat and focus on the game.. as for lying straight in bed u can come round and find out if u like... cant wait for finals bring them on

Cant wait for the finals to begin, and we arent even playing!!!

jaba;390135 said:
so i take it something happened again nobody seen it and chris leopold took it to the board.st andrews at there best its never there fault they lose so they appeal to the mmvca try standing your ground and cop losing like men not girls you germs. try playing the game in the right spirit for a change and except the umpires decesions and then you may get some respect back but i dont think you jerks will play the game the right way

You can become accustomed to losing cant you. :D

old hack;390112 said:

yes thats right dave we forgot that player was supposed to accept being shirtfronted while running between wickets and if their all lying surely he will get off.Alas newton thinks he is the biggest thing in the comp the way he carried on to the crowd in grand final showed that. Maybe if last years captain coach had taken control at some stage you would not have a issue now.Oh hang on that was you dave wasn,t it

silvermagpie;390225 said:
yes thats right dave we forgot that player was supposed to accept being shirtfronted while running between wickets and if their all lying surely he will get off.Alas newton thinks he is the biggest thing in the comp the way he carried on to the crowd in grand final showed that. Maybe if last years captain coach had taken control at some stage you would not have a issue now.Oh hang on that was you dave wasn,t it

very correct didnt you get booked last season for calling the umpire a effin moron in a game

silvermagpie;390225 said:

I am sure if this happened as you say 2 feet away from the umpire, the umpire would have done something about it. Nothing happened and you know it!

So to my question are you that scared of Paul, are you guys?

Good Luck to everyone in the finals looks pretty even.

Great News

St Andrews are proud to announce that they look like having all six senior sides playing finals. We also have one junior side playing finals as well.
Let the cricket do the talking.

Pull yr head in silvermagpie what u could see that far from the sidelines that he was shirtfronted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back