MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Guru14;394867 said:
Head have you been to work yet mate, or still on the p*ss? I'm to scared to ask what the Pipe boys have been doing. See you this weekend!:eek:

Worked yesterday and today. Boys hit it pretty hard Sunday and Monday, but i think most people were back at work today at least. Wardy worked Monday, huge effort and paid the price. The biggest pest award would have been awarded to Greaney or Chris Pipe though.:D

P.S. I think you saw the pictures of what Sean was getting upto on Sunday night!!!!;)

GeeCeeCee;394872 said:
Worked yesterday and today. Boys hit it pretty hard Sunday and Monday, but i think most people were back at work today at least. Wardy worked Monday, huge effort and paid the price. The biggest pest award would have been awarded to Greaney or Chris Pipe though.:D

P.S. I think you saw the pictures of what Sean was getting upto on Sunday night!!!!;)

so..greaney also went bakk to bakk for mad monday??

GeeCeeCee;394857 said:
Yes, yes, good work boys. Very impressed.:p:p

So now onto the some more important things, cricket trips. Where is everyone heading? :)

Socials are off to Tocumwal camping the weekend after Easter, far enough away so the only damage we cause is to ourselves.

mmvca;394425 said:
Glenroy won by 6 wkts.

Congratulations to both Merlo and Glenroy on making the Grand Final and Congrats to Glenroy for winning. More experience in the big one over four days. Grand finals are played over 4 days not one and experience in big games usually wins. Well done Glenroy

Merlo haddy boys had a great week end up in Echuca, caught up with the Glenroy lads and had a good laugh over a few froffies.

Pretty poor effort by most of their boys though. They talk a very big game on the piss but nearly all of them failed to make it past 1am and head to the main club. Asides from the coxy boys and greaney, who put it a very big effort back to back with a few of us.

Rumour is that a couple of their boys ran into choco mundine and his mates satdy night.....

With Callum deciding to go back to Prahran and give district another go we require..

SENIOR COACH REQUIRED FOR SEASON 2010/11

West Coburg Cricket Club invites applications for the position of Club Coach for the 2010/11 season.

The Club fields Senior sides (turf & non-turf) and Junior sides (U10, U12, U14 & U16) plus has a strong Milo In2Cricket Program.

Applications will be accepted from playing and non-playing applicants and the captaincy of our 1st eleven would be available if appropriate.

Applicants should hold, or be prepared to obtain, Level 1 coaching accreditation.

The successful applicant will be expected to:

Develop and co-ordinate training programs, including pre-season training

Display strong leadership and communication skills

Participate in team selection

Support Junior coaches

Provide an enjoyable environment that allows all players to participate and develop skills

Support Club policies and rules

Support club functions

Applications detailing playing and/or coaching background should be addressed to:

The President
West Coburg Cricket Club
PO Box 5148
Moreland West 3055
Ph: 0400 670 969

and to be received by Wednesday 14 April 2010.

Further information about the club can be found on our website at:
Home of "The Mighty Redbacks"

10notout;396694 said:
St.Mary's may be the big improvers in 2010/2011

Yeah, we have Brad Hodge coaching us next year. oops maybe its too early to say anything.

Guru14;394867 said:
Head have you been to work yet mate, or still on the p*ss? I'm to scared to ask what the Pipe boys have been doing. See you this weekend!:eek:

Guru 14 any truth to the rumour that Merlo want to go to the VTCA?

givemeago;397489 said:
Oh well just little rumours u here while jogging around the river

I've heard rumours that involve me heading back to the VTCA but certainly none involving Merlo! Don't believe everything you hear coming from the near the river, not the most reliable types down that way.

Guru14;397602 said:
I've heard rumours that involve me heading back to the VTCA but certainly none involving Merlo! Don't believe everything you hear coming from the near the river, not the most reliable types down that way.

Are these rumours true Guru

7/564;397761 said:
Are these rumours true Guru

Nope! Very happy team at hadfield...... Some unfinished business after this season. 7 fa you guys would be feally pretty good heading into next year, pretty good season given that no one really gave you much love in the lead up. Any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back