MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Guru14;397772 said:
Nope! Very happy team at hadfield...... Some unfinished business after this season. 7 fa you guys would be feally pretty good heading into next year, pretty good season given that no one really gave you much love in the lead up. Any changes?

Yer lost our coach Butters he is heading back to queensland . Looking for at least 3 more players and some improvement from our juniors.

Still a couple of years away from moving up a grade i think but the boys did well this year pretty hard to compete sometimes with the money flying around

St Andrews CC is in search of a Playing or Non Playing coach for season 2010/2011.

Established in 1934, and with all our 6 senior teams making finals last year. You would be joining a very successful club.

Expressions of Interest are to be forwarded to standrews5@live.com.au

Please include a summary of your playing and or coaching record.

Remuneration is negotiable.

hey guys now thats the seasons been over for a awhile how bout we hear some thoughts on the team of the year what is your thoughts????????

Butterfingers;398862 said:
Two good pubs on that route...which concerns me too....;)

Its pretty hard to jog mate when you are naked on the couch waiting for the darl to come home:p

mmvca;398947 said:
Its pretty hard to jog mate when you are naked on the couch waiting for the darl to come home:p

I will walk the river naked if there is any footage at all of you running or even jogging anywhere including from bedroom to fridge...:D

Butterfingers;399388 said:
I will walk the river naked if there is any footage at all of you running or even jogging anywhere including from bedroom to fridge...:D

Mate i dont even run then lol......

herd it on the grapevine that sunshine ycw's coach has pulled the pin and moved to his old club sunshine driuds in the vtca.....
any truth to the rumour yc guys.............

Smoke My Bat;401606 said:
Any news around the traps.......... who's coaching who, any new players?

Terra has called it quits at pacoe, a new coach to be named this week apparently his first job is saying goodbye to most of the older blokes a new dawn with the young kids to be given priority even if it hurts in the short term. maybe the change that has been long over due a complete culture change, interesting times ahead for pacoe.

3D-503;401713 said:
Terra has called it quits at pacoe, a new coach to be named this week apparently his first job is saying goodbye to most of the older blokes a new dawn with the young kids to be given priority even if it hurts in the short term. maybe the change that has been long over due a complete culture change, interesting times ahead for pacoe.

:D:D:D:D:
needs to happen some clubs are getting a bit culture stuck

justoutsideoff;401735 said:
:D:D:D:D:
needs to happen some clubs are getting a bit culture stuck

Right appointment made with Barravecchio as captain/coach @ Paccoe.
Keeps enthusiasm going all day regardless of outcome.
Rumour was a few going/retiring b4 appointment was made, they might now have a change of heart.

16cans;401937 said:
Rumour was a few going/retiring b4 appointment was made, they might now have a change of heart.

From what i seen / heard, most of them should have retired!!!!!

16cans;401937 said:

Why was that? People not happy with Terra?

mmvca;402055 said:
Why was that? People not happy with Terra?

Different voice & philosophy can only be helpful. Will be interesting 2 c if consistent non performers r willing 2 drop a grade or 2 to help the younger blokes develop or the non future width of their wallets will be a factor in going/retiring. From the bar time will tell.
Heard a whisper an all rounder or 2 from another comp r thinking about heading your way 2 play with a mate there? if name mentioned is correct, very handy pick up. Wont be fair 2 name drop if not true, other clubs will have 2 wait & c.

16cans;402161 said:
Different voice & philosophy can only be helpful. Will be interesting 2 c if consistent non performers r willing 2 drop a grade or 2 to help the younger blokes develop or the non future width of their wallets will be a factor in going/retiring. From the bar time will tell.
Heard a whisper an all rounder or 2 from another comp r thinking about heading your way 2 play with a mate there? if name mentioned is correct, very handy pick up. Wont be fair 2 name drop if not true, other clubs will have 2 wait & c.

I would have thought the clubs choice is a worthy one. A new culture, does the new coach bring that, I hope so. Maybe there might be some of those kids coming through that were around 12 months ago that disappeared this year. Good luck to Dom, I hope he does well with the new challenge. A good bloke and keen competitor, that can only help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back