MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2010/11

we were told by our umpire it was a one day game and that this next game is also a one dayer

thats right one day game this weekand looks like plenty more to come for b turf .And if game had started will be 1 dayer 100% sure of it however rules state it should be ordinary conditions good idea considering we have yet to get on the park for a result all good for saturday lets hope...

It see
thats right one day game this weekand looks like plenty more to come for b turf .And if game had started will be 1 dayer 100% sure of it however rules state it should be ordinary conditions good idea considering we have yet to get on the park for a result all good for saturday lets hope...
It seems you know your rules black panther, I'm guessing your an umpire!!!

It see
It seems you know your rules black panther, I'm guessing your an umpire!!!

any chance for some tips for tomorrrow since there will finnally be cricket played?

my tips!
barkly st easily over east coburg!
glenroy to scrape past an improved sunshine heights who would prefer the one day game!
st francis to kick start there season off against st marys with a easy win!
west coburg to beat pacoe
sunshine ycw to win in double over time 1-0 against the new haig fawkner!
socials to beat st andrews in match of the round!

No thats correct against paccoe who played several players short and had a team full of first gamers all out 31 off 14 overs not good at paccoe really struggling for numbers[/quote

Had 5 sides not long ago, now struggling to fill 3. Thats a lot of players gone. More & more going every year. Not good.

Good to see the new number 3 at glenroy got plenty of runs!! looks like doolan will be good pick up looked at his stats and has been pretty consistent in North A1 in VTCA for the past few years they are definately the team to beat again this year. I look forward to the challenge and geez was it good to get on at the weekend Go Sainters!!!

Back