MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Sainters_3_Peat;341402 said:
Congratulations to glenroy on drawing the grand final although we dont have a medallion we were definately the best side in it!!! On a different note we have already signed 4 or 5 new players to the club who will all play A or B turf next year. Mark my words St Andrews will win flags in all three turf grades next year with ease, we are the power house of the competition and we will prove this next season. Bring on the 09/10 season cant wait already!!!!

Agree 3 Peat - have withdrawal symptoms already...

Interesting post though and begs the question: What is the scuttlebutt on the moves of players this year. Any standouts moving clubs? Any acquisitions?

putabellintheball;341372 said:
Not going to argue with that.....

Not going to sit here at pick apart the crap again point by point (which I could do but I dont think the rest of sane people where want to see this conversation continue).

At the end of the day Dropped Him go back to your first post where you called us a disgrace for doing exactly what we were supposed to and then wanted us to stick around and have a beer with blokes who were not gracious in defeat.

Your captain tried his guts out all day.

Your opening bowler did exactly the same (by far the only bloke that looked like he was going to get a result) but he did bowl too short. I am not just talking about a few of the bouncers he bowled. Stiff - you would want that but blokes are just going to leave balls that are not going to get them out.

Common sense. Why play at something you dont need too?

And the guy who dropped the first soda impressed the hell out of me with his fielding for the rest of day. He is one of the better fielders in the comp which is why I can not for the life of me believe he dropped that catch.

Dont get on here and make your club sound like they are sooking when they TRIED ALL DAY for BOTH days.

You are making the rest of them look bad.

If you have no respect for us - well I will still sleep at night. The rest of the blokes I know personally on here certainly dont think that.

and dont forget when you point a finger there is three pointing back the other way ;)

lastly - dont try to be funny goose. ****** and helmet jokes make you sound even dumber than the excuses you are peddling.

Leave the funny stuff to FFNB - at least he is consistent and his material is not only original it is funny. Sorry KK - i dont agree with him but it is funny ;-)

Putabellintheball thanks for pissing in my pocket, but please confirm that you were seen standing in line at the ticket booth at the Melbourne Zoo! I suspect you were going to see our old mate KK, i hope they have given him those Qld Pineapples that i dropped off for him. Can you please let me know?

Congratulations to glenroy on drawing the grand final although we dont have a medallion we were definately the best side in it!!! On a different note we have already signed 4 or 5 new players to the club who will all play A or B turf next year. Mark my words St Andrews will win flags in all three turf grades next year with ease, we are the power house of the competition and we will prove this next season. Bring on the 09/10 season cant wait already!!!!

3 peat you shoud retreat and hide your silly looking head. The above post is nothing but the sound of a little boy who did not get his own way!!!! The game may have been a draw but as they finished higher than you during the season they get the medallions, trophy and bagging rights for next season. Also your comments about winning all flags next season is absolute stupidity and has put nothing but pressure on yourself and team mates....
Mark my words Sainters_3_Peat you are nothing but a sore loser and bad sportsman.
I'm FRONTFOOTNOBALL and you know i'm right;)

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341425 said:
3 peat you shoud retreat and hide your silly looking head. The above post is nothing but the sound of a little boy who did not get his own way!!!! The game may have been a draw but as they finished higher than you during the season they get the medallions, trophy and bagging rights for next season. Also your comments about winning all flags next season is absolute stupidity and has put nothing but pressure on yourself and team mates....
Mark my words Sainters_3_Peat you are nothing but a sore loser and bad sportsman.

For once I have to agree with you FFNB, poor post.

Sainters_3_Peat;335885 said:
5 For 48 off 18 and 12 not out to steer the team to victory not enough for you mate you obviously dont know alot about cricket... Sorry mate ill try and put in a bigger effort for you this week just tell me one thing you'll be there to see the FIREWORKS!!! good luck to glenroy this week couldnt of asked for a better bunch of blokes to play against and to the pipe brothers no excuses now YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! see you on the weekend and just to let everyone know Scotty got off and will be ready to fire this weekend go sainters

Hey Newts, what's happening with that bet you had with the Pipe boys? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!:)

FFNB, 3 peat must have been "drunk, tired and emotional" when he wrote this surely??

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341422 said:
Putabellintheball thanks for pissing in my pocket, but please confirm that you were seen standing in line at the ticket booth at the Melbourne Zoo! I suspect you were going to see our old mate KK, i hope they have given him those Qld Pineapples that i dropped off for him. Can you please let me know?

Mate for me to piss in you pocket you must be a short arse cos I am 5 foot nothing....lol

Hirdy05_;341450 said:
FFNB, 3 peat must have been "drunk, tired and emotional" when he wrote this surely??

This may have been, but they do say you tell the truth when you are drunk:eek:
So to me these are his true feelings.......

putabellintheball;341457 said:
Mate for me to piss in you pocket you must be a short arse cos I am 5 foot nothing....lol

Putabellintheball don't sell yourself to short.... What you should've said is like you FRONTFOOTNOBALL i too am hung like a horse which made it easier to piss in your pocket;)

Paul congratulations on being the best side in the comp yet you were unable to bowl a side out to win the grand final:eek: Stay off the p*ss son it's playing tricks on your mind.

Dont normally reply to crap,but sore loser and bad sportman,dont agree with.

Same enthusiam and agression as his mother and maybe a bit excessive with the comments,but would not expect him to have tail between his legs.

Was one if not the first to go back to Glenroy and mix in with everyone and enjoy their company.

I have sharpened the pen to ensure maybe what i am thinking,but not writing does happen next year.

Be assured the monstous sponsorship,i got will be even more next year(stuff the salary cap)

I would like you to get a bit of heart and front KK or others as i believe by your posts,that you are probably an articulate pen pushing beancounter,who we in the transport industry regulary love bending over.

I will not respond to any other of your posts,but be assured that my best mate is a moderator on another Forum and confirms he knows how to find out personal details.

Take this as my final warning as i know someone who wants hurt you.

F.O.S.

putabellintheball;341418 said:
Interesting post though and begs the question: What is the scuttlebutt on the moves of players this year. Any standouts moving clubs? Any acquisitions?

I have herd some more rumblings out at pacco that a couple of A grade players are on the shop for a new club. havent herd who exactly, but little wispers says it could be some of the younger guys

F.O.S;341482 said:

Same enthusiam and agression as his mother and maybe a bit excessive with the comments,but would not expect him to have tail between his legs.

Was one if not the first to go back to Glenroy and mix in with everyone and enjoy their company.

I have sharpened the pen to ensure maybe what i am thinking,but not writing does happen next year.

Be assured the monstous sponsorship,i got will be even more next year(stuff the salary cap)

I would like you to get a bit of heart and front KK or others as i believe by your posts,that you are probably an articulate pen pushing beancounter,who we in the transport industry regulary love bending over.

I will not respond to any other of your posts,but be assured that my best mate is a moderator on another Forum and confirms he knows how to find out personal details.

F.O.S.

F.O.S if Smoke is not a sore loser why would he get on here and down play Glenroy's great Grand Final win. All that post smelt like was a guy that had the Jimmy Smits good and proper, i also find it false that he would go back and enjoy a few beers with the lads then get on here and have the right to say they did not win and you guys were the better side. As said in a previous post if you were so good you would've bowled them out, at the end of the day you didn't they finished higher so they are the winners no matter what you or Smoke say. It will also be written in the record books if you need to confirm who won!
As for your friend the moderator he would surely know that the handing out of personal details is against the law. This is nothing more than a breach of privacy and will end up with legal implications. I would love nothing more than to screw you over in the court room like Glenroy did to you guys on the cricket field.
You are what we (people with an education) call a uneducated cretin.

F.O.S;341482 said:

F.O.S.

Den,

you only know of one! I know of at least 10 that want to know who this peanut is. Maybe i will find out at my last presentation nite at St Marys. I know he will be there.

mmvca;341507 said:
Den,

you only know of one! I know of at least 10 that want to know who this peanut is. Maybe i will find out at my last presentation nite at St Marys. I know he will be there.

mmvca why would you even be attending the St.Marys presentation night? I find this very strange as you have made it very clear that you will not be playing there next season and also your issues with fellow team mates at the club! I find this very contradicting and odd that you would want to attend.
In regards to next season are you able to tell us who you will be playing for?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341508 said:
mmvca why would you even be attending the St.Marys presentation night? I find this very strange as you have made it very clear that you will not be playing there next season and also your issues with fellow team mates at the club! I find this very contradicting and odd that you would want to attend.

piss off buddy. Only those close to the club would know if i have problems with my team mates. So come on you big mouth ****ing rat. Who am i having issues with?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341508 said:

Harry would be very welcome at Socials.

mmvca;341511 said:
piss off buddy. Only those close to the club would know if i have problems with my team mates. So come on you big mouth ****ing rat. Who am i having issues with?

Harry, I reckon FFNoBALLS is from West Coburg not St. Marys. He is either Roberts or Baker.

mmvca;341511 said:

Go back through your posts about your own club and the people there. Also people talk, one person tells 10 people. Just think how many people you have spoken to about this subject! and start multiplying!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341517 said:
Go back through your posts about your own club and the people there. Also people talk, one person tells 10 people. Just think how many people you have spoken to about this subject! and start multiplying!!!

What the **** are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back