MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

mmvca;341519 said:
What the **** are you on about?

You have made it very clear to people that you have issues with your current club and have made it no secret that you have problems with fellow players. You have opened your mouth and people have repeated what you have had to say....... It's not rocket science!

mmvca;341519 said:
What the **** are you on about?

Originally Posted by kingy
The word going around is that Shane Harris will be leaving St.Mary's to join the W.P.T.
Is there any truth to this.

You got that part right.

See the above - Does that spark your memory?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341505 said:
F.O.S if Smoke is not a sore loser why would he get on here and down play Glenroy's great Grand Final win. All that post smelt like was a guy that had the Jimmy Smits good and proper, i also find it false that he would go back and enjoy a few beers with the lads then get on here and have the right to say they did not win and you guys were the better side. As said in a previous post if you were so good you would've bowled them out, at the end of the day you didn't they finished higher so they are the winners no matter what you or Smoke say. It will also be written in the record books if you need to confirm who won!
As for your friend the moderator he would surely know that the handing out of personal details is against the law. This is nothing more than a breach of privacy and will end up with legal implications. I would love nothing more than to screw you over in the court room like Glenroy did to you guys on the cricket field.
You are what we (people with an education) call a uneducated cretin.

You were going alright till you got the F.O.S offside !!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341522 said:
Originally Posted by kingy
The word going around is that Shane Harris will be leaving St.Mary's to join the W.P.T.
Is there any truth to this.

You got that part right.

See the above - Does that spark your memory?

Where does that say im having problems with other blokes?

Your a fool.

If you have something to say FFNB, then come and say it to my face. Dont hide behind your computer screen. You have been having pot shots at me for 6 months and you still wont reveal who you are.

I will pm you my number, but i have a feeling you already have it.

mmvca;341511 said:
piss off buddy. Only those close to the club would know if i have problems with my team mates. So come on you big mouth ****ing rat. Who am i having issues with?

Dont worry about him H. Id actually think he was funny if every1 knew who he was, but because his hiding behind his screen taking pot shots at people it just makes him piss weak.

mmvca;341531 said:
If you have something to say FFNB, then come and say it to my face. Dont hide behind your computer screen. You have been having pot shots at me for 6 months and you still wont reveal who you are.

I will pm you my number, but i have a feeling you already have it you gutless kunt.

mmvca i have just gone through my phone and looked for your number but can't find it, i even looked under Gnome and still could not find it!!! As for potting blokes you have been doing it for years. This is a forum if you dont like what is written do get on here, but i get the feeling you like to see if people have written or mentioned your name!

kingkong;341533 said:
Dont worry about him H. Id actually think he was funny if every1 knew who he was, but because his hiding behind his screen taking pot shots at people it just makes him piss weak.

KK, thanks for confirming that the Zoo keepers gave you those Qld Pineapples they cost me an arm and leg (boom boom), i hope you enjoy them! Let me know if i can get you anymore fruit or maybe a chimpanzee for some company.
Regards your mate - FRONTFOOTNOBALL

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;341535 said:
mmvca i have just gone through my phone and looked for your number but can't find it, i even looked under Gnome and still could not find it!!! As for potting blokes you have been doing it for years. This is a forum if you dont like what is written do get on here, but i get the feeling you like to see if people have written or mentioned your name!

You must have a serious man crush. Leaving me presents under the covers in the middle of the night, always getting on here chatting about me, calling me GNOME like its a pet name for me. I can handle your man crush, but its starting to feel like your a stalker now.

Run along little gaylord, maybe you can go and get a PIZZA tonite and take it home and sit by the computer hitting the refresh button every minute hoping i will reply to you. Dont forget to put your St Marys hat on.

Good luck to you my little QUEEN, hope you get herpes like the little bitch you are.

I have had enough of your sh1t, its not worth anything to me.

mmvca;341537 said:
You must have a serious man crush. Leaving me presents under the covers in the middle of the night, always getting on here chatting about me, calling me GNOME like its a pet name for me. I can handle your man crush, but its starting to feel like your a stalker now.

Run along little gaylord, maybe you can go and get a PIZZA tonite and take it home and sit by the computer hitting the refresh button every minute hoping i will reply to you. Dont forget to put your St Marys hat on.

Good luck to you my little QUEEN, hope you get herpes like the little bitch you are.

I have had enough of your sh1t, its not worth anything to me.

mmvca i would not call it a crush or stalking, I would call it just ......hanging sh1te on you lol....
As for "this means nothing to me" why is it you keep private messaging me all the time wanting to know who i am? I seriously think that you love it.
As for the presents under the covers and calling you GNOME - Well its the truth isnt it:eek: You are a GNOME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now piss off to the front tap in your garden and make like a GNOME.

Oh yeah, dont really get the Pizza connection but maybe its a joke and i dont get it. Can you explain?

Old School;341516 said:
Harry, I reckon FFNoBALLS is from West Coburg not St. Marys. He is either Roberts or Baker.

Im Roberts and I have alot better things to do than come on here and talk the absolute shite that FFNB does and I can assure you Mick Barker isnt FFNB either.

Nope he would be a St.Marys player who for whatever reason has decided to piss off and talk shite about every player at his own club.

I might sledge on the field but I have respect for every opponent I play against and ALWAYS leave it on the field.

Sainters_3_Peat;341402 said:
Congratulations to glenroy on drawing the grand final although we dont have a medallion we were definately the best side in it!!! On a different note we have already signed 4 or 5 new players to the club who will all play A or B turf next year. Mark my words St Andrews will win flags in all three turf grades next year with ease, we are the power house of the competition and we will prove this next season. Bring on the 09/10 season cant wait already!!!!

Horrendous post...

putabellintheball;342091 said:
I'd say swearing.

Even if you use *** or ! or other wildcards to substitue symbols - they will give you a card...

I wonder what a RED one gets you?!

Evading swear filter is what i was told. Funny how i get a yellow card, yet a certain idiot keeps potting me and gets away with it.

Time for me to give it away i think.

How long till he replies now i wonder.

Sainters_3_Peat;341402 said:
Congratulations to glenroy on drawing the grand final although we dont have a medallion we were definately the best side in it!!! On a different note we have already signed 4 or 5 new players to the club who will all play A or B turf next year. Mark my words St Andrews will win flags in all three turf grades next year with ease, we are the power house of the competition and we will prove this next season. Bring on the 09/10 season cant wait already!!!!

3 peat(P.Newton)
you are possibly the stupidest bloke i have ever listened to after reading your sh*t, i think its fair to say that the better team will always win on the day..... and also is it true you where the only bloke in the grand final to ton up 2/106 ? off of your bowling, crickets a game of fitness and remember you broke down that could of played a part in it, where you fit enough to even be in the side you clown, Glenroy might not of made your runs but your team WERNT GOOD ENOUGH to bowl them out so why do you deserve to win......?

mmvca;342092 said:
Evading swear filter is what i was told. Funny how i get a yellow card, yet a certain idiot keeps potting me and gets away with it.

Time for me to give it away i think.

How long till he replies now i wonder.

mmvca if you go back through my posts you will see that i do not (much) swear. I think that if you had stayed at school a little longer you may have learnt some new words......
In regards to you giving it away that is something that should've been done a long time ago, pretty much the same with your cricket career. Also you said the other day you would not be back on here and low and behold here you are again.
I bet you are looking at yourself in the mirror now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back