MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

givemeago;347179 said:
What is the article trying to do make clubs feel guilty on not approving the merge. As for Dave trying to find out from each club why they voted No he would"nt know who voted No. Unless he breaches the privacy act. Are we goin too have the merger appear every year until it finally happens, i think give it a rest a while. I agree that Matt and Terry did put alot of work into it and should have been knocked on the head earlier, But thats crciket

Fcuk Terry!!!!

12thman;347323 said:
To us Bomber maybe but to others,well most say they didn't even know about it until now:cool:

Rubbish, every1 new. Came from that comp. u guys did the right thing & said NO.

givemeago;347179 said:
What is the article trying to do make clubs feel guilty on not approving the merge. As for Dave trying to find out from each club why they voted No he would"nt know who voted No. Unless he breaches the privacy act. Are we goin too have the merger appear every year until it finally happens, i think give it a rest a while. I agree that Matt and Terry did put alot of work into it and should have been knocked on the head earlier, But thats crciket

In a nutshell, & I am on the committee within a club who voted NO.
I have played cricket for over 20 years starting in the FCA, VTCA, I can say that the NWCA is very much a matting comp & we are a Turf comp...end of story!!

Butterfingers;347653 said:
In a nutshell, & I am on the committee within a club who voted NO.
I have played cricket for over 20 years starting in the FCA, VTCA, I can say that the NWCA is very much a matting comp & we are a Turf comp...end of story!!
I am the same as you butterfingers, that i have been on and off our committee for years and the same as playing, still going strong all be it in lower grades now. And we all know our lower grade has won 5 in a row. Anyway got off track. NWCA is and always will be a money driven and hungry comp, and as soon as clubs realize this the better, And I hope in my life time that the MMVCA always stand alone.

Been very quiet on here lately.
Have any clubs appointed their coach for the up coming season.
So far I have only heard of Callum's re-appointment at West Coburg

whatfor;348214 said:

could be on the move to pascoe, rumour mill has it their coach is out for the coming season with long term injury. what injury dont know, or it could be just another rumour.

if only;350533 said:
could be on the move to pascoe, rumour mill has it their coach is out for the coming season with long term injury. what injury dont know, or it could be just another rumour.

Isnt the St Marys coach Brad Hunter? From what i hear he has been reappointed?

whatfor;350556 said:
Isnt the St Marys coach Brad Hunter? From what i hear he has been reappointed?

A big wisper down my neck of the woods is a high profile recruit could be playing with us this season.

whatfor;351720 said:
A big wisper down my neck of the woods is a high profile recruit could be playing with us this season.

whatfor, pretty pointless quote if we don't even know what club you play for. Is this whisper as good as the one you said tht Rosebank would be joining our comp.:D

bomber27;350463 said:
Been very quiet on here lately.
Have any clubs appointed their coach for the up coming season.
So far I have only heard of Callum's re-appointment at West Coburg

can confirm 1 rumour correct, pascoe coach knee reco, as he is also the keeper. how much of an impact will this loss cause?

bomber27;351846 said:
whatfor, pretty pointless quote if we don't even know what club you play for. Is this whisper as good as the one you said tht Rosebank would be joining our comp.:D

Is that a club? Or a suburb?

And i play for Sunshine Heights.

St Andrew's gone to the VTCA.....see below from VTCA website...it's happening everywhre!!!!

DIVISIONAL RE STRUCTURE 2009/10 RELEASED

Last updated: Tuesday June 2, 2009 8:26PM

The Divisional re structure for Season 2009/10 has been relaesed. The following is a copy of notification sent to Clubs.

After a long and exhaustive consideration process the VTCA wishes to announce the Divisional Structure for the forthcoming Season 2009/10. All clubs were given the opportunity to enter a submission to the VTCA Sub-committee, on analysis of these submissions the gradings have been made.
The divisional numbers and teams are set. The Executive is though still awaiting further information on an application for entry from another North based side. If this application eventuates and is accepted it will facilitate a change from nine (9) teams in North B to eight (8) teams. Two further teams will be added to North A to make a ten (10) team division, again the process for selection will be done via submissions accepted from all interested North B clubs. Clubs will be notified if this is to be the case.

It is also worth making clear that a clubs Second XI fixture will mirror that of the First XI at all levels.

At this point the Executive would like to welcome the three new teams into North B. Altona Roosters, St Andrews and Taylors Lakes have all been very strong competitors in their previous Associations and as such will only add to the overall strength of the VTCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back