mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

kingkong;214577 said:
I know who ya want to win, im just messing with you. The club has become a better place since yourself and your 1000 kids have turned up. But ya know what they say 1000 kids = 1000 jiggidy bobs.lol Go sainters

how did this nutter get to be captain???

any suggestions for the best fielder in the comp?
the best team wont be st.andrews after sunday i dont think!
on ya banno up the mary's

What a great weekend of cricket just gone and what an intriguing position this game finds itself in. Some real hard-nosed cricket with both teams digging deep to scrounge some lower-order runs. Cracker of a first-innings, lets hope the 2nd maintains that level. Well done to Newts, who is making a habit of making the odd run in a GF and proving a nuisance (must've been some sort of celebration). However I've swung around and am now thinking that might be his only celebration. I reckon St.Marys are good enough to get a nice lead up and heap the pressure on St.Andrews. What is a nice lead?? 230-240 would be comfortable but I reckon 200 might be enough on a deteriorating deck to roll St.Andrews. This means St.Marys will have to bat smart and as long as they can on Day 3 (with Brown the key wicket), with every run worth gold as this game will definitely get a result. I believe the draw wont be an option, with St.Marys spinners' coming into their own on Sunday, and crowding the bat if St.Andrews are forced to become defensive. Yes, St.Andrews are good enough, but a few quick wickets will cause panic in the camp and they will go back into their shells, meaning they might not play their natural game and get out to half-hearted strokes. Good luck to all involved. My tip = St.Mary's by 8 runs. Odds = St.Marys $1.85 St.Andrews $1.85 haha :D

bcricket;214596 said:
Scotty Wernham is easily the best fielder takes all his catches and hits the stumps more often than not (just ask Phil Eilers) would pick scotty all the time if we were just picking fielders. By the way you will see sunday arvo that st.andrews is the best side. Go sainters

F.O.S;214576 said:
Keeping you on your toes mate,no question who i want to win !!!!!!

I am assuming you dont consider any back to back flags in the cdca as part of the mmvca?? ITS BEEN DONE! lets not kid ourselves the comp is dominated by old cdca clubs.

bcricket;214596 said:
Scotty Wernham is easily the best fielder takes all his catches and hits the stumps more often than not (just ask Phil Eilers) would pick scotty all the time if we were just picking fielders. By the way you will see sunday arvo that st.andrews is the best side. Go sainters

bcricket;214596 said:

Steve Babo
Scotty Wernham
Matt Costello
Steve Greenwood
Michael Calleri

kingkong;214320 said:
Yeah right,im ********scared, what a knobjockey. You really do take after your namesake.

Come on Kong, i've read your posts, your a wimp, stand up and be a man. Don't sit behind other people. Let your testicles drop for gods sake.

F.O.S;214576 said:
Keeping you on your toes mate,no question who i want to win !!!!!!

I am assuming you dont consider any back to back flags in the cdca as part of the mmvca?? ITS BEEN DONE! lets not kid ourselves the comp is dominated by old cdca clubs.

He is not playing at the moment - currently out with an injury or without doubt he would be playing tomorrow... Adrian "Yeah Buddy/Crasher" Nuggent is without doubt one of the best fielders in the comp. Can and does throw the stump down from anywhere and regulararly takes the most amazing catches!!! Yeah Buddy!!!

bcricket;214596 said:

Steve Babo
Scotty Wernham
Matt Costello
Steve Greenwood
Michael Calleri

kingkong;214320 said:
Yeah right,im ********scared, what a knobjockey. You really do take after your namesake.

Come on Kong, i've read your posts, your a wimp, stand up and be a man. Don't sit behind other people. Let your testicles drop for gods sake.

He is not playing at the moment - currently out with an injury or without doubt he would be playing tomorrow... Adrian "Yeah Buddy/Crasher" Nuggent is without doubt one of the best fielders in the comp. Can and does throw the stump down from anywhere and regulararly takes the most amazing catches!!! Yeah Buddy!!!

kingkong;213968 said:
Well if we were moonee valley maybe we would worry about that, but knowing that we are St.Andrews i dont think we have to worry about the Mooney valley game as its irrelevant. As for Dave you bet your bottom dollar he will fire this week. Go sainters

So how did Dave go King Kong, how's my bottom dollar looking. Just goes to show how stupid it is shooting your mouth off in a public forum.

superspin;214668 said:
So how did Dave go King Kong, how's my bottom dollar looking. Just goes to show how stupid it is shooting your mouth off in a public forum.

Good to see that StAndrews batting order wont faulter! KICK THEIR ASS STMARYS

superspin;214668 said:

what did he make lmao........
and whos batting atm???

kingkong;213968 said:
Well if we were moonee valley maybe we would worry about that, but knowing that we are St.Andrews i dont think we have to worry about the Mooney valley game as its irrelevant. As for Dave you bet your bottom dollar he will fire this week. Go sainters

YoungGun;214671 said:
and whos batting atm???

Taylor and Gav Tapner in atm, you would think that these 2 hold the key, both have the experiance and talent to pull it off, however a couple of early wickets tomorrow will mean St Mary's win. At the end of the day, regardless of the result (even though the top orders of both sides have failed) we have had the pleasure of seeing a fantastic game of cricket, deserving of a grand final. My money is on St Marys.

superspin;214668 said:

Good to see that StAndrews batting order wont faulter! KICK THEIR ASS STMARYS

ya knobjockey;214623 said:
what ya mean by that you inbred peasant.

superspin;214668 said:

and whos batting atm???

kingkong;214676 said:

I mean if you have something to say, mean it. Do not come out on the
WORLD WIDE WEB and appoligise like a little bitch. Stand by your comments, don't be a wimp, come on KONG show us what your made of!!!!!!!!

YoungGun;214671 said:
and whos batting atm???

Taylor and Gav Tapner in atm, you would think that these 2 hold the key, both have the experiance and talent to pull it off, however a couple of early wickets tomorrow will mean St Mary's win. At the end of the day, regardless of the result (even though the top orders of both sides have failed) we have had the pleasure of seeing a fantastic game of cricket, deserving of a grand final. My money is on St Marys.

ya knobjockey;214679 said:
I mean if you have something to say, mean it. Do not come out on the
WORLD WIDE WEB and appoligise like a little bitch. Stand by your comments, don't be a wimp, come on KONG show us what your made of!!!!!!!!
il make you my little bitch.Il be at the game tomorrow if you wanna say something to me there.

ya knobjockey;214623 said:

kingkong;214680 said:
il make you my little bitch.Il be at the game tomorrow if you wanna say something to me there.

Do I have to appoliges to any one Kong, have I hurt your feelings? See I dont play for St Marys, so I don't have to say sorry, lolololol, fcuk can't believe that siht are St Mary's gonna smack you around after the game???

IF NOT THEY SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your team mates should just watch and laugh!!!

Do you respect them now!!!!!!

Kong you are!!!!

Can't even finish it, there's that many things i could say. Lets see if anyone else would like to comment??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back