mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

whatnogood;215794 said:
ooooooooh back2back who cares about that!!!!!!!!!!!

You dumb arses, YES ALL OF YOU, TALK CRAP AND ONLY CRAP. IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY THEN I WOULD NOT BAG EVERYONE.

This forum should be for people who love the game of cricket, to enjoy what everyone has to say and not SPEAK CRAP!!!!!!!

A. Hussey - no idea
Queen Kong - even less

REMEMBER ONE THING - EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS OBVIOUSLY BORED (NOT ME) AND HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME TO TALK CRAP. AND REMEMBER SOME VERY INFLUTENTIAL PEOPLE ARE LISTENING SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Influential,now where talking the game and suppose you mean the F.O.S and his wonderful stable of players.
You have over a period of time written some very good comments and some not so good.
Whether it is sour grapes or whatever,i am sure there would be some good fun or banter if the premiership went the other way and for you to make comment or bag certain people for having fun with their mates,says a lot for your character.
I have been around sport for a long(i am old) time and dont need to defend or take part in any of the crap about money or whatever and as an old Coburg Amateur person,we know money is not everything as does St Andrews and if you need to talk to someone in regards to improving your overall persona and attitude the F.O.S has always time to help the needy.
Love the game and all about it and sitting back going over the grand final,what a sensational game by both sides.

Thanks guys and i am sure you will both be contenders when the fat lady sings again !!!!!

F.O.S

No sour grapes FOS. Both teams deserved to win and happily congratulate St Andrew's as I appreciated how the St Andrew's players conducted themselves after the grand final and I know that St Mary's players and the club are now respected.

U Idot!!!!!!!

I won premierships in those. I played 5 seasons at Braybrook in the Western District Football League is that physical enough for you and last time I looked Cricket is not a physical game.

No sour grapes FOS. Both teams deserved to win and happily congratulate St Andrew's as I appreciated how the St Andrew's players conducted themselves after the grand final and I know that St Mary's players and the club are now respected.

kingkong;215968 said:
netball, mixed netball and softball dont count.And if im at the presentation, no worries see you then.

hey king kong,if i think back a few years and my memory is correct you played mixed netball didn't you? wasn't it in the coburg amateur days?

monty;216073 said:
hey king kong,if i think back a few years and my memory is correct you played mixed netball didn't you? wasn't it in the coburg amateur days?
Actually i think it was before then.But you might be right.

U Idot!!!!!!!

I won premierships in those. I played 5 seasons at Braybrook in the Western District Football League is that physical enough for you and last time I looked Cricket is not a physical game.

whatnogood;216036 said:
U Idot!!!!!!!

I tell you what, your not bad with the name calling.We can make cricket a physical game if you like next year mate.And to be honest with you mate the more physical the better.

kingkong;215968 said:
netball, mixed netball and softball dont count.And if im at the presentation, no worries see you then.

monty;216073 said:
Actually i think it was before then.But you might be right.

whatnogood;216036 said:
U Idot!!!!!!!

I tell you what, your not bad with the name calling.We can make cricket a physical game if you like next year mate.And to be honest with you mate the more physical the better.

whatnogood;216084 said:
do what you gotta do kong.

I remember a certain post stating get rid of the crap and stick to cricket.

Whats wrong with mixed netball,Kong looked sensational in those little skirts and playing for Braybrook,well thats something, i am still scared to drive through there at night.
Definately getting under each others skins and i am willing to take both under my wing and show you the right way to act.
Make sure you buy me a drink at presentation night as deep down i am sure there is lot of luv out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a big three days coming up and need to make sure the boys have a good time on the trip away,which is much more important than this dribble.

Kiss and make up and get on with life!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

whatnogood;216085 said:
I think I'm over this site anyway as nobody can take or understand the banter.

Not true,i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Banter doesnt hurt anyone,as long as its not personal!!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

I'll take that onboard FOS and I promise to never again be personal on this site but I do love the banter to be honest, so to anyone and everyone I apologise for any personal attacks.

I will be at Pres night and will buy anyone a beer.

whatnogood;216084 said:
do what you gotta do kong.

Whats wrong with mixed netball,Kong looked sensational in those little skirts and playing for Braybrook,well thats something, i am still scared to drive through there at night.
Definately getting under each others skins and i am willing to take both under my wing and show you the right way to act.
Make sure you buy me a drink at presentation night as deep down i am sure there is lot of luv out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a big three days coming up and need to make sure the boys have a good time on the trip away,which is much more important than this dribble.

F.O.S

whatnogood;216091 said:
I'll take that onboard FOS and I promise to never again be personal on this site but I do love the banter to be honest, so to anyone and everyone I apologise for any personal attacks.

I will hold you to that whatnogood. Will be straight over to your table when I walk in the door.:D

whatnogood;216085 said:
I think I'm over this site anyway as nobody can take or understand the banter.

Not true,i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Banter doesnt hurt anyone,as long as its not personal!!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

whatnogood;216091 said:

I will hold you to that whatnogood. Will be straight over to your table when I walk in the door.:D

whatnogood;216091 said:

Does that include me whatnogood.

F.O.S;216088 said:

F.O.S
Your a funny man F.O.S. Enjoy the weekend and dont get into to much trouble, look after smoke buddy.

whatnogood;216091 said:

Does that include me whatnogood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back