mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;310193 said:
TIPS FOR ROUND 1 REPLAY

(last week i only got 3 so i need some improvement)

St Marys v St Fran - seeing its at Hallam res on sunday, I reckon St Fran to run away with easy victory..........

Sunshine v Glenroy - Sunny on a role with a win last week, Perera to take 4 and Stephens 50+

Socials v St Ands - Saints should do this easy on the small Cole 2. Newton another 6 and Jolley out under 10 again!

Pacco v Barkly St - BSU to win again and run over a hapless Pacco side that are very ordinary. Hoang to make 50+

Haig v Merlo - merlo to stop Haigs great effort last week. Punkly to get 60+ and young trent a 5 for

West v East - A battle of the old titans. I would like to say our boys, but Wests might be playing too well for Easts at the moment.

Any other tips gents!?? Good luck to all teams

Is this confirmed Roobooy

RooBoy;310193 said:
TIPS FOR ROUND 1 REPLAY

St Marys v St Fran - seeing its at Hallam res on sunday, I reckon St Fran to run away with easy victory..........

Sunshine v Glenroy - Sunny on a role with a win last week, Perera to take 4 and Stephens 50+

Socials v St Ands - Saints should do this easy on the small Cole 2. Newton another 6 and Jolley out under 10 again!

Pacco v Barkly St - BSU to win again and run over a hapless Pacco side that are very ordinary. Hoang to make 50+

Haig v Merlo - merlo to stop Haigs great effort last week. Punkly to get 60+ and young trent a 5 for

West v East - A battle of the old titans. I would like to say our boys, but Wests might be playing too well for Easts at the moment.

Is this confirmed Roobooy

RooBoy;310193 said:
TIPS FOR ROUND 1 REPLAY

Don't you mean Saturday?

RooBoy;310193 said:
TIPS FOR ROUND 1 REPLAY

Don't you mean Saturday?

Big game for Heights against Glenroy, after Heights good win over St. Marys they should be full of confidence. They have a couple of new stars in their 19 yo quick bowler, and their number 5 bat who made 98 not out on the weekend. Very impressed with Heights this season a lot of people wrote them off early on. They have been very unlucky and should have been in the top 4 if weather hadn't played a part. Yetsims doing the usual poaching wickets role, gun bowler and always delivers.

Big game for Heights against Glenroy, after Heights good win over St. Marys they should be full of confidence. They have a couple of new stars in their 19 yo quick bowler, and their number 5 bat who made 98 not out on the weekend. Very impressed with Heights this season a lot of people wrote them off early on. They have been very unlucky and should have been in the top 4 if weather hadn't played a part. Yetsims doing the usual poaching wickets role, gun bowler and always delivers.

RooBoy;310234 said:
Only going on what Bomber posted and he is in the know!

Sorry guys, there was a bit of an issue and confusion over the last week on when St Marys v St Francis was being played.

This is definate:

Hallam Reserve on Sat : A Turf - St Marys v St Francis :mad:
Hallam Reserve on Sun : B Turf - Merlo v St Francis

RooBoy;310234 said:
Only going on what Bomber posted and he is in the know!

Sorry guys, there was a bit of an issue and confusion over the last week on when St Marys v St Francis was being played.

This is definate:

Hallam Reserve on Sat : A Turf - St Marys v St Francis :mad:
Hallam Reserve on Sun : B Turf - Merlo v St Francis

My Captain said:
RooBoy i just keep my ears open. It is amassing what you here at the TAB, and on the grape vine. With the father & son sledge I will let all know after the year has finished.

My Captain, well don't just keep us all in the dark....there are a lot interested parties wanting to know what you think you may have heard....Lets hear it!!

My Captain said:
RooBoy i just keep my ears open. It is amassing what you here at the TAB, and on the grape vine. With the father & son sledge I will let all know after the year has finished.

My Captain, well don't just keep us all in the dark....there are a lot interested parties wanting to know what you think you may have heard....Lets hear it!!

slipofthetongue;310905 said:

good on you mick! have not seen you down the club for a while? No more kids from us. And yes you are not on kennys list????? Who do you think will win b grade ??? Paco$ With dicko back? Meli 100 back from injury.Jimmy on fire !!Porka best in b plugger(p. falduto] to come back look out.Well done to the boys that played on saturday special mention to Nik V and Dale Silver yes we lost but thats cricket. SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GUYS ON KENNYS LIST OH WHAT A NIGHT zZXOZOX

good on you mick! have not seen you down the club for a while? No more kids from us. And yes you are not on kennys list????? Who do you think will win b grade ??? Paco$ With dicko back? Meli 100 back from injury.Jimmy on fire !!Porka best in b plugger(p. falduto] to come back look out.Well done to the boys that played on saturday special mention to Nik V and Dale Silver yes we lost but thats cricket. SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GUYS ON KENNYS LIST OH WHAT A NIGHT zZXOZOX

My Captain said:
3D good to here from you, if you win the last 4 games I will turn up to the presentation night naked.

No sorry mate our club is a FAMILY club. And you no yourself that it will never ever b!!!!! and guys i hope all this si$$4t doesnt affect the spirit of the game????

My Captain said:
3D good to here from you, if you win the last 4 games I will turn up to the presentation night naked.

No sorry mate our club is a FAMILY club. And you no yourself that it will never ever b!!!!! and guys i hope all this si$$4t doesnt affect the spirit of the game????

If he heard it at the pub well yes??? Must believe every thing..Clint Ennis back at Pacco Easly fasted in the comp ZZZZZZZZZZZ

If he heard it at the pub well yes??? Must believe every thing..Clint Ennis back at Pacco Easly fasted in the comp ZZZZZZZZZZZ

hagman;311005 said:

What are you on about Hagman?:confused:

Also I don't know Clint Ennis. Did he play in the 70's or 80's?

hagman;311005 said:

What are you on about Hagman?:confused:

Also I don't know Clint Ennis. Did he play in the 70's or 80's?

Rule #76;305186 said:
ok my tips for the week

Barkly St in a good game
Sunshine at home
St. Fancis pretty easily
Glenroy to derail St.A's Season
Pascoe V in a close one
Wests in an interesting contest

should be interesting to see how everyone goes after the christmas lay off
best of luck to everyone in this weeks fixture

4/6 last week not bad
should have known better than to pick pacco
as for this week

St. Francis to beat marys if this unavailability thing is correct
Sunshine to keep finals hopes alive and end glenroy's
St. Andrews in a no contest against socials
Barkly st to keep pacco down the ladder where they are used to
Merlo to bring haig back down from their high of last weekend
Wests to take care of east, good chance for wests batter to make some runs

good luck this week fellas

Rule #76;305186 said:
ok my tips for the week

Barkly St in a good game
Sunshine at home
St. Fancis pretty easily
Glenroy to derail St.A's Season
Pascoe V in a close one
Wests in an interesting contest

should be interesting to see how everyone goes after the christmas lay off
best of luck to everyone in this weeks fixture

4/6 last week not bad
as for this week

Rule #76;311315 said:
4/6 last week not bad
as for this week

Rule 76- I am interested to see who you play for.....

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

Rule #76;311315 said:
4/6 last week not bad
as for this week

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

slipofthetongue;311484 said:

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

my tips for this round

St Marys- even with players out will be pumped up and i expect them to bounce back

Glenroy- to good for St Andrews and I think Sunshine are inconsistent

St Andrews- making their charge

Pacco- BSU attack to weak

Merlo- About 12 months away imo but the coach is on the right track. Remind me a lot of West from a few years ago. Will smack Haig

West- Way 2 strong for East and when we start playing on better pitches which with the dry weather should start happening we'll show what our real capabilities are with the bat.

PS As I stated early in the year clearly the best attack in the comp, with St Andrews very close behind.
These 2 sides should be roughly equal flag favourites

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

my tips for this round

St Marys- even with players out will be pumped up and i expect them to bounce back

Glenroy- to good for St Andrews and I think Sunshine are inconsistent

Merlo- About 12 months away imo but the coach is on the right track. Remind me a lot of West from a few years ago. Will smack Haig

West- Way 2 strong for East and when we start playing on better pitches which with the dry weather should start happening we'll show what our real capabilities are with the bat.

PS As I stated early in the year clearly the best attack in the comp, with St Andrews very close behind.

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

my tips for this round

Glenroy- to good for Sunshine and I think Sunshine are inconsistent

My Tips

St Francis
Glenroy
St Andrews
Pacco
Merlo
West

my tips for this round

Glenroy- to good for Sunshine and I think Sunshine are inconsistent

My Tips:

It should be interesting on what sort of teams are put out on the park this week, being, it is the Round 1 catch up game.

West Coburg v East Coburg - Wests are travelling nicely and as has been stated a chance for their batsmen to hit some form.

Barkly St v Pascoe Vale - This might bite me back. Whats happened to Crusty and also no Davidson.

St Marys v St Francis - Babo back at Hallam Reserve, Thats enough for me to pick them

Socials v St Andrews

Sunshine Hts v Glenroy - Glenroy will get inside their heads.

Another tip I have is that one club will probaly lose points for playing an ineligible player. It always happens.

Best of luck

My Tips:

It should be interesting on what sort of teams are put out on the park this week, being, it is the Round 1 catch up game.

West Coburg v East Coburg - Wests are travelling nicely and as has been stated a chance for their batsmen to hit some form.

Barkly St v Pascoe Vale - This might bite me back. Whats happened to Crusty and also no Davidson.

St Marys v St Francis - Babo back at Hallam Reserve, Thats enough for me to pick them

Socials v St Andrews

Sunshine Hts v Glenroy - Glenroy will get inside their heads.

Another tip I have is that one club will probaly lose points for playing an ineligible player. It always happens.

Best of luck

mmvca;312163 said:
St Marys beat St Francis by 1 run yesterday in a ripper game of cricket.

West got over the line yesterday but we certainly pushed them. Scoreboard does not reflect how close the game actually was but they were just too good.

Appleyard and Adams bowled great with Adams taking a HAT TRICK!

Barker was very consistent but unlucky but Greenwood dropped in a great performance to take 4 for 15.

Tough tough deck to bat on.

Proud of my guys for their performance against clearly one of the best sides we have played all year.

mmvca;312163 said:
St Marys beat St Francis by 1 run yesterday in a ripper game of cricket.

West got over the line yesterday but we certainly pushed them. Scoreboard does not reflect how close the game actually was but they were just too good.

Appleyard and Adams bowled great with Adams taking a HAT TRICK!

Barker was very consistent but unlucky but Greenwood dropped in a great performance to take 4 for 15.

Tough tough deck to bat on.

Proud of my guys for their performance against clearly one of the best sides we have played all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back