mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Bite me;314980 said:
Thanks but fellow cricketers stand up for each other not bag them as you would know of course being the best cricket this comp has ever seen....

Mate cricket is a funny game there is no certanitites in life let alone on a cricket field, they will put there best 11 out there and we will put our best 11 and may the better cricket side win...

Richmond finishing 9th

Bite me;314980 said:
Thanks but fellow cricketers stand up for each other not bag them as you would know of course being the best cricket this comp has ever seen....

Mate cricket is a funny game there is no certanitites in life let alone on a cricket field, they will put there best 11 out there and we will put our best 11 and may the better cricket side win...

Richmond finishing 9th

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;314309 said:
You should take a leaf out of your own book.
By the way i see you made another great score, give the game away son, let someone take your place that can actually make double figure scores!

lol

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;314309 said:
You should take a leaf out of your own book.
By the way i see you made another great score, give the game away son, let someone take your place that can actually make double figure scores!

lol

hagman;314812 said:
You always back your side thats good. Never back pacoe well it could come down to the last game us and you in a grade and b. Can you understand that chippy????:rolleyes:

Watch out for the singing man from pacoe whisper has it hes been making runs due to the fact he sings as the bowler runs in. At the moment he has that loven feeling, a big score awaits for our run machine who sings..

hagman;314812 said:
You always back your side thats good. Never back pacoe well it could come down to the last game us and you in a grade and b. Can you understand that chippy????:rolleyes:

Watch out for the singing man from pacoe whisper has it hes been making runs due to the fact he sings as the bowler runs in. At the moment he has that loven feeling, a big score awaits for our run machine who sings..

Bite me;313198 said:
I would be highly suprised if Paccoe win 1 out of there next 3 games

Why would you be suprised if Paccoe won 1 from last 3.. Paccoe have been very competative this year. we have played 1 poor game and got a nice touch up from the bottom side for being poor, but appart from that we took it up to wc until there skipper won the game for them, then again they have beaten all before them and st marys fell over the line in a game that could of gone anyway. We are heading in the right dirrection, i would not be suprised if we won all 3 of our games the belief in each other at our club is spot on at the moment....

Bite me;313198 said:
I would be highly suprised if Paccoe win 1 out of there next 3 games

Why would you be suprised if Paccoe won 1 from last 3.. Paccoe have been very competative this year. we have played 1 poor game and got a nice touch up from the bottom side for being poor, but appart from that we took it up to wc until there skipper won the game for them, then again they have beaten all before them and st marys fell over the line in a game that could of gone anyway. We are heading in the right dirrection, i would not be suprised if we won all 3 of our games the belief in each other at our club is spot on at the moment....

3D-503;315058 said:

I hird big Gibsy is all fired up for this game he might even paint his nails and that Iron gloves might even help him do it, and betchy might take wickets now that he did not have to bowl to me in the nets on thurs.. Just who was that singing fellow at traing on thurs.:D:D

3D-503;315058 said:

I hird big Gibsy is all fired up for this game he might even paint his nails and that Iron gloves might even help him do it, and betchy might take wickets now that he did not have to bowl to me in the nets on thurs.. Just who was that singing fellow at traing on thurs.:D:D

3D-503;315068 said:

it is pretty obvious! if you can't beat the bottom placed side,

how do you expect to beat the 3 sides that are above you on the ladder?

3D-503;315068 said:

it is pretty obvious! if you can't beat the bottom placed side,

how do you expect to beat the 3 sides that are above you on the ladder?

smiling assassin;315101 said:

looking at the stats, bryce has been struggling to get wickets in the last 3 games. i hope for him that he can get a few X's next to his name this week,
as for painting his nails? whats the point of that? does he bowl better when he does it? or is it some kind of new trend?:confused: someone fill me in

if st. francis dont have babo and costello, i think they are going to struggle, this mite help glenroy leap above st. francis on the ladder come the end of the round

smiling assassin;315101 said:

looking at the stats, bryce has been struggling to get wickets in the last 3 games. i hope for him that he can get a few X's next to his name this week,
as for painting his nails? whats the point of that? does he bowl better when he does it? or is it some kind of new trend?:confused: someone fill me in

if st. francis dont have babo and costello, i think they are going to struggle, this mite help glenroy leap above st. francis on the ladder come the end of the round

Rule #76;315185 said:

Its all a bit of in house humour just a luagh amongst the boys.. U cannot get to serious about park cricket its all about the enjoyment...:D:D

Rule #76;315185 said:

Its all a bit of in house humour just a luagh amongst the boys.. U cannot get to serious about park cricket its all about the enjoyment...:D:D

St Andrews in a good spot in their game. BSU all out 151, Smoke bowling well again with 3, Scott'y back to his best with 3, and a welcome back to A grade to Wally with 2, and even Jolley getting 1 wicket. We are 2-68 with Doidge & Jolley in.
Any other scores.

St Andrews in a good spot in their game. BSU all out 151, Smoke bowling well again with 3, Scott'y back to his best with 3, and a welcome back to A grade to Wally with 2, and even Jolley getting 1 wicket. We are 2-68 with Doidge & Jolley in.
Any other scores.

3D-503;315068 said:
Because people think your team is no good Terra.

3D-503;315068 said:
Because people think your team is no good Terra.

Redbacks have already rolled the Socials... and won with Whiteside taking 6 wickets and Cookie taking 4... have passed socials score 3 wickets down... Law on 60 odd not out

Redbacks have already rolled the Socials... and won with Whiteside taking 6 wickets and Cookie taking 4... have passed socials score 3 wickets down... Law on 60 odd not out

Smoke My Bat;315690 said:
Paccoe bowled hieghts out for 143 and are 3/65..

Paccoe bowled hieghts out for 143 and are 3/65..

might be the only result with the temp set for 40 on saturday tune into 774 abc at 11.00 am

might be the only result with the temp set for 40 on saturday tune into 774 abc at 11.00 am

essendon2000;316181 said:

Being new to the comp what are the extreme weather rules? I know the VTCA is a comfortable 38:D

essendon2000;316181 said:

Being new to the comp what are the extreme weather rules? I know the VTCA is a comfortable 38:D

hey guys just an update from our games we made about 250 and haig are 1/0 after 2 balls after one of the skippers fruit pies bought us a wicket at 5.55 pm. looks like the ladder is starting to shape up for my predicted top 4! looking forward to watching the boys in the T20 tonite (one of the best sides ever assembled at st. mary's). Go the lions! My tip is the two granny sides from last year are really chasing down the red backs!!

hey guys just an update from our games we made about 250 and haig are 1/0 after 2 balls after one of the skippers fruit pies bought us a wicket at 5.55 pm. looks like the ladder is starting to shape up for my predicted top 4! looking forward to watching the boys in the T20 tonite (one of the best sides ever assembled at st. mary's). Go the lions! My tip is the two granny sides from last year are really chasing down the red backs!!

Guru14;316204 said:

essendon 2000 has pretty much summed it up. If the 11.00am news on ABC radio says the forecast temp for the day will be 40 degrees then the days play is cancelled and there is no need to turn up.
It doesnt matter what the temp is in the morning or what we think it may get too. There are no grey areas with this decision.

Guru14;316204 said:

essendon 2000 has pretty much summed it up. If the 11.00am news on ABC radio says the forecast temp for the day will be 40 degrees then the days play is cancelled and there is no need to turn up.
It doesnt matter what the temp is in the morning or what we think it may get too. There are no grey areas with this decision.

bomber27;316522 said:

surely there must be some discretion used in this case. at 11am today the forecast was 38 and it was revised at 2pm to 28!!

so if this happened in a final the comp would call the days play off?

bomber27;316522 said:

surely there must be some discretion used in this case. at 11am today the forecast was 38 and it was revised at 2pm to 28!!

RooBoy;316524 said:

Maybe there needs to be a dry weather committee... :p

Between the rain and the heat - maybe we just called the turf line every sat morning....?

RooBoy;316524 said:

Maybe there needs to be a dry weather committee... :p

Between the rain and the heat - maybe we just called the turf line every sat morning....?

RooBoy;316524 said:

The reason this rule was put into place a couple of years ago, was to make it very clear to all. Before this rule was in place, the Exec called off the game on a Friday night because Sat's forecast was meant to be 42 degrees. Problem was that the cool change came in the morning.

At least with this way we are leaving it to the Sat morning.

The key point is not what the temp is at 11am but what the forecast temp for the day is at 11am.

And yes if this happened in a final then the days play would be called off.

This is not an Exec decision. Its a By-Law.

RooBoy;316524 said:

The reason this rule was put into place a couple of years ago, was to make it very clear to all. Before this rule was in place, the Exec called off the game on a Friday night because Sat's forecast was meant to be 42 degrees. Problem was that the cool change came in the morning.

At least with this way we are leaving it to the Sat morning.

The key point is not what the temp is at 11am but what the forecast temp for the day is at 11am.

And yes if this happened in a final then the days play would be called off.

This is not an Exec decision. Its a By-Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back