mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Anyone know if the Comp will / or even consider playing the games that missed out this week on a Sunday in the next few weeks?

Hirdy05_;203525 said:
Anyone know if the Comp will / or even consider playing the games that missed out this week on a Sunday in the next few weeks?

I doubt it Hirdy, as there were 2 results on Saturday, so the others games will just be washouts.

Hirdy05_;203525 said:

I doubt it, the whole round wasn't abandoned so it just comes down to the bad luck with the weather catagory for the games that missed out on a result.

mmvca;203531 said:
I doubt it Hirdy, as there were 2 results on Saturday, so the others games will just be washouts.

surely they wouldnt make us play another one day game!!

A lot of you have been bitching about the change in the fixture. What are the alternatives regarding changing games to one dayers? In A Grade every side plays each other once so to cancel a round will have more bearing on the comp than changing games to 1 dayers, at least everyone plays each other once is some form.

The west coburg v moonee valley game that was washed out last sunday was in fact a game from round 9, so it will probably have to be replayed as the rest of round 9 matches aren't due to be played untill next week.

While this game was washed out just done the road Ascott Vale and East Coburg were playing their replay from round 1. So on the same day there were games from round 1 and round 9 during the week that was mean to be round 8..........

Another lucky break for St Mary's this season. After having lost games against West Coburg and an out right loss to St Andrews overturned in there favour due to player unavailabilty they are one of only 2 results completed on te weekend and where lucky enough to play Haig as well. 18 points they have gotten that the rest of the comp hasnt.

Another lucky break for St Mary's this season. After having lost games against West Coburg and an out right loss to St Andrews overturned in there favour due to player unavailabilty they are one of only 2 results completed on te weekend and where lucky enough to play Haig as well. 18 points they have gotten that the rest of the comp hasnt.[/QUOTE]

What crap are you going on about.....they haven't even played West Coburg yet.

burrito;203907 said:
20-20 results?

st marys lost to st francis.

son of milky, you are without doubt the biggest flog to get on here in awhile.

obviously we have smashed your team huh?

since our loss to st andrews, we have flogged barkly st, st francis, east coburg and haig amateurs, now 2 of them sides were above us when we played them, and we smashed both of them. so sit back you little sook and cop it on the chin.

and by the way, even if we didnt get the points from the st andrews game, we would STILL be sitting 3rd.

so stfu and get it right before you get on here pounding us for things that were out of our control.

mmvca;203923 said:

since our loss to st andrews, we have flogged barkly st, st francis, east coburg and haig amateurs, now 2 of them sides were above us when we played them, and we smashed both of them. so sit back you little sook and cop it on the chin.

and by the way, even if we didnt get the points from the st andrews game, we would STILL be sitting 3rd.

so stfu and get it right before you get on here pounding us for things that were out of our control.
thanks for the kind words mmvca. If you read the original message that i wrote I in no way bagged your club I was just purely making an observation that your club has received luck this season.Then some from your club took it to heart and decided to write back.

I could play for anyone I could play for no one who knows I know I do.

mmvca;203923 said:

all teams need some luck to get the ultimate prize, i think thats all milky is saying, no need to go over the top. could be a blessing in disguise for st marys.
but i do know you never beat milky's team, and to get the flag that might come your way, your gonna have to rectify that before the years out.
congrats on your season so far though, and if you need a hint as to who milky is, think of the biggest lady slayer in the comp, and he should be around that mark.

Potential made me Retire;204079 said:
all teams need some luck to get the ultimate prize, i think thats all milky is saying, no need to go over the top. could be a blessing in disguise for st marys.
but i do know you never beat milky's team, and to get the flag that might come your way, your gonna have to rectify that before the years out.
congrats on your season so far though, and if you need a hint as to who milky is, think of the biggest lady slayer in the comp, and he should be around that mark.
thank you for your support potential you are right on the money with all comments made

son of milky bill;204103 said:
thank you for your support potential you are right on the money with all comments made

I dont care who he is. All im saying is that it isnt our fault st andrews played ineligible players, and that Haig wanted to play, ( where we were happy to call it off ).

We dont appreciate misinformed comments from people who think they know. Son of milky bill,If you want to have a look at our form, and think we dont deserve to be where we are, then jump on the MMVCA website and have a look.

Im sure you know where that is.

mmvca;204144 said:
I dont care who he is. All im saying is that it isnt our fault st andrews played ineligible players, and that Haig wanted to play, ( where we were happy to call it off ).

We dont appreciate misinformed comments from people who think they know. Son of milky bill,If you want to have a look at our form, and think we dont deserve to be where we are, then jump on the MMVCA website and have a look.

Im sure you know where that is.
You are right it iss not your fault. Once again I was only making comment on the luck the club has had if you don't agree with this then you are kidding yourself. At the same time the club has made a massive improvement in its overall performance as well and well done to you.

I will just continue being a "flog" though for passing comment. i tought that was what these things about or are thy about pumping each others tyres up. People have said negative things about the club that i play for on here also but thats life.

son of milky bill;204155 said:
You are right it iss not your fault. Once again I was only making comment on the luck the club has had if you don't agree with this then you are kidding yourself. At the same time the club has made a massive improvement in its overall performance as well and well done to you.

I will just continue being a "flog" though for passing comment. i tought that was what these things about or are thy about pumping each others tyres up. People have said negative things about the club that i play for on here also but thats life.

DING DING !!!!!! Round 12 - the bout is over boys its a split decision

Lets get back to some solid cricket chat on here.

My club gets bagged every week too but i cop it on the chin, thats the beauty of our comp everyone is extremely competitve.

St Marys have done well, but havent really beaten anyone other than St Francis so far. next few rounds will sort out the men from boys.

Socials still my flag favourite anyway.

Big round this one here are my tips

St Marys to get over Pacco. Pacco on the slide season finished.
West Cob to account for Merlo in the one day version
Glen v St Fr - big match, but I say Glenroy just at home
Socials easy over Easts
Barkly v Haig - Barkly will win only losing 3 wickets cahsing no more than 100
St And v Sunny - St Ands in a very tight one

Final four predictions

Socials
St Andrews
St Marys
St Franc

There has been a whisper floating around from a source at St Andrews this week suggesting that St Andrews and West Coburg have appealed to get their points back. that will make things interesting!!!!!

My Tips for the week:
St Marys over pacco (Harris in good form after smashing his way to 50. Not too hard against Haig but still.)
West Coburg Over Merlyston (Merylo haven't been the best in one dayers this year, but hope they can get up)
St Francis over Glenroy (In a close one)
East Coburg in a good win over Socials ( Game of the round. DC MOM but to go down by 2 wickets)
St Andrews over Sunny Heights( St Andrews to end Sunshine Heights finals run)
Haig vs. Barkley( Battle of the wooden spooners. Wong vs Stevenson, Kunesevic vs Summerfield and Haig to overcome their dispointment of last week over St Mary's with a full squad minus Le Torre)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back